DHRA Idaho/Utah sled pulls plus more

I hope to make some of the Idaho Pulls this year. I had hoped my truck would be ready by now, but I haven't had time to touch it yet.

well its still messed up of them to tell us we can have it there ane then say oh nevermind... only rodeos

That sucks, I was going to skip the 31st pull, and go to the morgan pull... Maybe I will have to make it to the 31st pull then:rockwoot:

well its still messed up of them to tell us we can have it there ane then say oh nevermind... only rodeos

I agree. I could understand if we were doing a demolition derby. Last time I checked we have done a pretty good job of cleaning up our mess.

I agree. I could understand if we were doing a demolition derby. Last time I checked we have done a pretty good job of cleaning up our mess.

exactly i know theres alot of guys that are gonna be disappointed cuz thats the only pull they do

I hear ya guys. It seems like more and more we are running into this "horses only" situation in these arenas. It's a tough pill to swallow considering these venues are for PUBLIC USE!! But, we will continue to do what we have to do to keep putting on shows. Right now we are looking for a place near Idaho Falls to do a test and tune as we do not want to haul our new sled all the way to Oregon without some test pulls under the belt. If anybody knows of a good place, please let me know asap. If we find a place everybody will be invited to come make a test hook or two.

i call em horse idots cause that is what they are idots who own horses oh well skyler how much of a track do you kneed i have a corner from a pivot open lol

hey just so everybody knows the morgan utah pull IS going to happen so be there it is on the 7th of june 7:00 pm :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I'm trying. I got my head put back on today. I just need to torque down the studs and reassemble everything. I also need to get my drivline loops fabricated and hopefully get some new tires put on.

good deal man im tryin to get a bunch of trucks to morgan so i think that should have a pretty good turn out as usual

I'm trying. I got my head put back on today. I just need to torque down the studs and reassemble everything. I also need to get my drivline loops fabricated and hopefully get some new tires put on.

and he does mean EVERYTHING!

if we can get her to hold together long enough he will be there me on the other hand is takeing a year off i might make filer but i have some other priorites i need to get done before the summer is overwith

By the way, the morgan,UT pull is on this weekend, the 7th. Just havent seen much talk about it so I thought id say it again. Hope its a good one