DHRA OHIO Pull this Sat...the 15th..

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
First ever in Ohio!!
Washington Courthouse, between Cincinnatti and Columbus,at the
Fayette County Fairgrounds 213 Fairview Ave. Washington C.H., Ohio 43160 740-335-5856.

Pull starts at 6:30 Saturday night, and I believe their flyer says beer garden, I didn't know they were still in bloom?

They are also pulling gas and non sanctioned Street Diesels on Friday night.
Make a weekend of it.

Thats my neck of the woods so if anyone needs help getting there let me know and Ive never known our fairgrouds to have a beer garden but if its true thats awesome

acampb12 said:
Thats my neck of the woods so if anyone needs help getting there let me know and Ive never known our fairgrouds to have a beer garden but if its true thats awesome

Beer Garden at Fay. Co?? That's a new one!

They must know the diesel crowd:D

Chris

well i must say it was put on nicely and moved right through the classes but dang do you think we could get someone to roll the track and water for the mods??? Ive never seen so much carnage in one pulll i bet there was over 200,000$ worth of broken parts there sat. night! congrats to ben miller for putting 25ft on everyone! im just glad mine held together and made it down the track! lost steering again and prob made some people crap there pants! but i do hope you guys come back next yr! just roll the track in the hole!!!!

Funny you mention that. I had told the track guys earlier to roll between super and mod trucks, and I couldn't tell you whether they did or not.

That track didn't need any rolling in the lower classes, it was wayyyy to tight as it was.

Another very successful brand new pull, 60+ hooks, a good blend of Dodges and GMs, with even a strong showing from the Fords.

One other note, a couple 2.5 turbo guys showed up and did very well in the 2.8 class.
NICE JOB 2.5 guys, for showing you have the guts to pull in a hotter class than your truck was built for.

Rules will never get changed for porch sitters.

I also got an event t-shirt, signed by Evan Davis,whos truck was on the front of it--though I didn't see him pull????

i must say erick stacy has to win the "Oh $hit!!" award for the yr! wow what do you say to a guy that does that?!

I didn't say anything, I was speechless.

However, I did ask Kent if he was keeping his hook or dropping it, him being first hook of the class and all, ehehehehe!

He kept it....

Wondered how long it would take. The track was rolled between the mods that made it past the 100ft mark. But the mods were barly diggin in. That track was tight.

Thanks for watching Chuck, when you flag, I know things are taken care of!

I did hear from one Mod that did not break, maybe a LIGHTENING of the class might be in order.

Opinions?

7500# Mod class? 6000??

i would say 7500, 6000 is to light if you dont have a tube frame, but it dont matter thats why mine should be done around Christmas!

That was one of the best pulls Ive seen in a while. I havnt seen that much CARNAGE in a long time too. Thanks to the pullers for putting on a great show, will be sure to catch yall in Houston.

Leave it at 8000. I dont see any other places dropping weight for a tight track. Next thing will be pulling on a loose track and "if i only weighed more I would have hooked better". Breaking is part of pulling, remember you don't HAVE to weigh 8000, that is only a limit. I usually only weight up to 7800.

Good points JS, but I'm looking at it from another point of view, also-the fans.

One truck exploding is good entertainment, half the class, is a bad show, and will only hurt the entire class in the long run.

Rockwells and drop boxes were going to be the end of breakage 4 years ago. Then came cut tires, and more power every year, and more power, and more power.

3 things pullers wont do, cut their weight, their power, or their hitch height.

From a sanctioning bodies view point, in a class that is dangerously close to being exhibition, due to lack of numbers, it may be time to step up and do something to slow down the breakage.

Yeah but is this the first time anyone in the class has pulled on a tight track? End of year, parts may be wore out, who knows.