DHRA Utah Diesel Nationals

Supposed to be a big show, they moved it to West Valley City, Ut. from Las Vegas because there are supposed to be a lot more diesel people here. From the looks of it when I was down there last year I would say so. So, who is coming? I would like this to turn into another huge event for diesel motor sports. Lets make it happen.:rockwoot:

Me and a few buddies will be going. I'll be running my truck and I believe Dustin will be running his.

If you haven't pulled before, and would like to before the 16th, we are having a pull next weekend in Tremonton, and we could always use some more diesels.

We'll both be racing. You might remember Dustin's truck form Vegas last year.

It's a blue club cab long bed that had the bumper mashed in and he broke his output shaft on saturday during quaifiers.

matt do you know what time its going to start i won't to try out the dyno and see what i'm at

I thought I saw the payouts posted somewhere but I can't find them. They seemed pretty decent though.

This is from DHRA's website:

9 AM Gates Open
9 AM DHRA Registration Opens
9 AM Registration for Show and Shine & Burnout Contest
9 AM Sled track preparations
9 AM DHRA Tech Opens and closes (Drag Racing)
9:30 AM Track Opens for Timed runs
11:30 AM Pro Street and QD Qualify Round 1
12:30 PM Pro Street and QD Qualify Round 2
1 PM DHRA Tech Opens and closes (Sled Pulling)
1:30 PM Pro Street and QD Qualify Round 3
2 PM Sled line-up begins
2:30 PM Pro Street and QD Qualify Round 4
3:45 PM Sled Pulling Drivers meeting
4 PM Sled Pulls begin, Pro Exhibitions
4 PM Show and Shine judging
5 PM Show and Shine winners announced
??? Awards Ceremony in the pits

Ya that's what I thought I remembered around $1800 for first depending on what class you're in.

Does that mean you're coming Scott?? Just in case I put a fresh coat of paint on the stacks. LOL

Back