dick cepek fc II ?

Dead Reckoning

i was looking into the dick cepek fc II for next year has anyone had any good luck with them pulling? but i wanted to try 34.4 for a little bit more speed and 13 for more grip. 325/65/18

Went with the Dick Cepek's this year since I have been doing more traveling for work then pulling. I think they were absolutly terrible expecially on a loose track. i never had the chance to try them alot and from being used to pulling with STS's they really don't compare. They don't hook to the track for anything. look for a different tire.

Kman u still have the blue truck? Thought I seen it in washington MO. I have seen the fc 2 on a couple trucks and the next week they were not on the trucks at all.

BFG A/t's or STS if you are looking for a tire that will hook on just about any track condition

i had a set on mine for bout 3 months road noise and wouldnt grip for nothing on wet pavement. they bit good on dirt and what not for me but im not pulling either i went to nittos and love them

I pulled for a year on a set and the sidewall cracked on all 4 right above the bead on both sides.

well i was planning on bfg but lookin at the fc II they look like they would hook better than the bfg's

Back