Dickson TN Fair Truck Pull September 8th

If it was a 94.5-97 then yes I believe it could make that weight. But even then, if it's the truck I'm thinkin of. He probably did something to strip off some pounds.

But even a shortbox, E99 or 99.5 ("superduty") doesn't have a prayer, short of maybe guttin the interior, tailgate gone, spare gone, 2 gallons of fuel, etc...

The old body style PSD I'm thinkin of is a black SCLB, with some goodies from Swamps. Kid that drives it is a good dude.

Yeah real nice kid that drives it and truck does run good too bit yeah it's a 96 or so body style

Yeah the OBS PSD's run light.

My wife has a crewcab short box OBS, it's about 1000# lighter than my SD crewcab short box.

Lol in order to hot lap with the bandit you gotta have a truck hot enough to run with her and my truck runs good bit nothing like the bandit lol :)

Is that the same Steve Manley that has the black big tire "Showtime" mini puller? I'll try to make it up that way to spectate if nothing else. Sounds like a good time.

I knew that name sounded familiar. I've pulled with those guys up there a few times over the past 10 years or so. Cool guy. Thanks BP

Lol in order to hot lap with the bandit you gotta have a truck hot enough to run with her and my truck runs good bit nothing like the bandit lol :)

Steve said he'll let out at the 300'ft mark for $1000.00 and let that purple truck beat a powerstroke one time :cheer::ford:bif

Steve said he'll let out at the 300'ft mark for $1000.00 and let that purple truck beat a powerstroke one time :cheer::ford:bif

Lol heck the purple truck ain't got to the 300 foot make yet lol but hey this is her rookie year guys just hide and watch the purple truck will sneak up there one day :) maybe lol but I am just enjoying being able to go pull and hang out and watch some good trucks blow black smoke

Lol heck the purple truck ain't got to the 300 foot make yet lol but hey this is her rookie year guys just hide and watch the purple truck will sneak up there one day :) maybe lol but I am just enjoying being able to go pull and hang out and watch some good trucks blow black smoke

STOP :nail: