Dickson TN Spring Truck Pull June 2

thanks for the picture scott and for posing the so fast had a blast tonight thanks everyone

DSC01967-e1307071883400.jpg

joe, i do have to say less stickers = a cleaner look and THE OLD JOE :evil
However the hood stack does look tasteful:clap:

On a side note...I felt like a road course racer on the way back home last night. The GPS told me to go Hwy 70 to White Bluff/Hwy 47, then Hwy 250 to Hwy 49. That Hwy 250 is a curvy sum'buck! Taking 49 all the way from Ashland City to Charlotte is pretty tough too.

joe, i do have to say less stickers = a cleaner look and THE OLD JOE :evil
However the hood stack does look tasteful:clap:

Yeah they were slappin those on everybody at TS, to bad he has to keep 'em for the time being.

Joe has to run stickers for ts and fass in indy he whats them off bad
why would he have to have them for those events?

Yeah they were slappin those on everybody at TS, to bad he has to keep 'em for the time being.

i would tell them to fu## off thats bs joes truck always looks good cause its clean and tastefull i am about ready to loose the ones i have they are to much i think

why would he have to have them for those events?

i would tell them to fu## off thats bs joes truck always looks good cause its clean and tastefull i am about ready to loose the ones i have they are to much i think

they made every truck that hooked at ts and fass put those stickers on there its something to do with there sponcers... idk but they told us if you didn't have them you would not get paid if you placed
:blahblah1:

:woohoo:so just wondering by chance did anyone happen to get any type of video of the pull last night:clap:

i got some videos but when your pulling you gotta con someone into taking the videos im not sure who all i have but as soon as i get them posted ill let ya know I have most trucks though

On a side note...I felt like a road course racer on the way back home last night. The GPS told me to go Hwy 70 to White Bluff/Hwy 47, then Hwy 250 to Hwy 49. That Hwy 250 is a curvy sum'buck! Taking 49 all the way from Ashland City to Charlotte is pretty tough too.

Now, I offered to let you ride home with me in the Mario Kart. I don't want to hear no crying. I drive 49 from Springfield to Dickson twice a day. It's still better than fighting the traffic at Trinity Lane.

Scott

Now, I offered to let you ride home with me in the Mario Kart. I don't want to hear no crying. I drive 49 from Springfield to Dickson twice a day. It's still better than fighting the traffic at Trinity Lane.

Scott

WHAT HE SAID!! :poke:

Im finally getting time to upload the videos from Dickson's Pull to you tube. The first ones getting uploaded are the 8500lb class. My youtube channel is Performancef250 Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back