Diehl Straight Line Rip Saw

Striper

Wildlife Tormenter
I have a Diehl table saw. Not sure if its a ESL 20 or 25. I'll find out for sure once I get the serial number off of it tomorrow. It is a heavy duty commercial saw. It has 2 3 phase motors and the arbor is 10hp. I'm not sure if anyone on here would even have a use for it, but I figured I would put it out there. If there is no interest, it may be sold back to Diehl as they have shown an interest, but have not received a price from them yet. New, this machine retails for over 27k. Not sure what its worth to someone, so I'll start at $8k. Or make an offer.

Turns out it is an ESL 20. Found this info on it:

Diehl Machines offers the ESL 20 straight line rip saw, with Diehl's proven chain/race and pressure/roll design, that assures a glue line finish up to 60". The ESL 20 features a 10 hp arbor motor, fixed speed rate of 60 fpm, 1 hp feed motor, along with an automatic arbor brake, and both upper and lower anti-kickback fingers for safe operations.

After doing some more research on this saw, price is lowered to $5000. Priced to move. If no interest, saw will probably listed with a broker next week. Thanks for looking.