Diesel Fest Union Grove WI June 7th & 8th

Twisted Shifter

Thats right diesel fans NADM sled pull on Saturday and NHRDA drag racing on Sunday. We encourage everyone to come out for a weekend of diesel excitement.

I think that is so AWESOME that you guys are working together!!!! I know some other organizations would never do that........

Its great to see 2 major orgs workin together to further diesel motorsportts as a whole not just to further their own cause. Way to go guys

There is a rift in the space time continuum. Two opposing forcing uniting for the betterment of all.

Live long and prosper.

There is a rift in the space time continuum. Two opposing forcing uniting for the betterment of all.

Live long and prosper.

...That's funny right there!

Seriously though, I sure hope to see more events co-hosted like this!
Certainly seams like a win-win for all involved.

this is why NADM and NHRDA are the future of diesel Motorsports.
Great move guys , as soon as I get my two projects going I will be attending all the events possable

Live long and prosper.

I agree this is gonna be awesome with them teaming up. The Comp D race just finished up and now I'm really looking forward to making the trip to Wi.

Truck Might auctually be ready by then So looks like we will be taking 2 pulling trucks up there!

This will be a fun weekend of diesel performance! We are looking forward to a big turnout! :charger:

this will be my frist time going to a big diesel event and its looking to be a blast cant wait

That’s right, it is almost June already and it is time for more diesel fun in Wisconsin! We have a full weekend of fun planned with truck pulling and drag racing on a National level.

Friday night June 6th is a Badger Truck Pullers event at the Racine County Fairgrounds, part of The Challenge of Power.

Racine County Fair
19805 Durand Ave.
Union Grove, WI 53182

7:00 PM Start time
8,000 lb No Turbo Diesel Trucks
8,000 lb Badger Truck Pullers Super Street Diesel Trucks

Other truck and tractor classes also.
Admission is $10.00 for adults and kids under 12 are free

Saturday night June 7th is a NADM pull at the Racine County Fairgrounds.

Racine County Fair
19805 Durand Ave.
Union Grove, WI 53182

Start time 6:00 PM

8,000 lb Workstock Truck
8,000 lb Street Stock Truck
8,000 lb Super Street Truck
8,000 lb Super Stock Truck
8,000 lb Modified Truck

NADM is offering a wide range of classes in Diesel Sled Pulling, with a rule set permitting every level of diesel truck to compete from stock street trucks to full blown tube-frame Modified pulling trucks. All classes 8000 pound maximum unless otherwise noted. See class overviews below:

Work Stock: Stock appearing turbochargers, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, hanging weights prohibited.

2.6 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.6 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings prohibited, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited, receiver style hitch required, hanging weights permitted.

2.8 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.8 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings permitted, water injection prohibited, bolt in, removable solid rear suspension bars permitted, receiver style hitch required, drive shaft u-joint shields required, hanging weights permitted.

Super Street Diesel: 3.2-inch maximum inducer bore in twin turbo configuration, unlimited inducer bore single chargers permitted, open driveline permitted, DOT tires required.

Modified Diesel: Unlimited turbocharger, 2 stage maximum, open driveline, open tire, 7600 pound maximum weight.

See RunNADM.com rulebook for specific class guidelines.

Bigger Purse!

Modified Diesel :700--500--300--150--100-
All True Modifieds that enter the class and hook, will receive $200 show up fee, and the 1st 5 will receive $500 instead of the standard $200.

Super Street Diesel :600-450-300-250-150-100-75-75
1st 3 trucks that register will receive a $200 show up fee.

2.8 Street Diesel :
400-300-200-100-75-50-50-50-50
1st 3 trucks that register will receive a $100 show up fee.

2.6 Street Diesel :
300-200-100-75-50-35-35-35-35
1st truck that registers will receive a $100 show up fee.

Work Stock :
Trophy only

Other truck and tractor classes also. Two tracks of non-stop action!
Admission is $10.00 for adults and kids under 12 are free.

Sunday June 8th is a NHRDA National drag race and a Midwest Street Diesel Drag Racing Series race at the Great Lakes Dragaway just down the street from the Racine County Fairgrounds in Union GroveWisconsin. With four classes there will be plenty of action for everyone!

Great Lakes Dragaway
18411 1st Street
Union Grove, WI 53182-9200
888-324-7683

Gates open at 9:00 AM
Entry Fee is $37.00 and includes your admission.
Spectator Admission is $15.00

This will be a National NHRDA event with four classes;

Pro Street Diesel = Heads - Up Class w/ Pro Tree
No weight requirements
No tire limitations
Helmet required
Must meet NHRA tech requirements
Must meet NHRA licensing requirements

Super-Street Diesel = Heads - Up Class w/ Pro Tree
2wd Minimum weight 5400 lbs
4wd Minimum weight 6000 lbs
DOT tires required
Helmet required

Pro - 1 Diesel Bracket Class w/ Sportsman Tree
13.99 and Faster
Helmet required

Pro - 2 Diesel Bracket Class w/ Sportsman Tree
13.00 and Slower
Helmet required if faster than 13.99

Depending on the number of entries, the bracket classes may be combined. Or, each bracket will accumulate points for the Midwest Street Diesel series separately with the winners of each competing against each other for first place.

Gates open at 9:00 AM
Drivers Meeting at 9:30 AM
Qualifying and Practice rounds from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
Elimination rounds start at 1:00 PM

Entry fee is still only $37 for everyone and there will be $4500 in prize money handed out!

Plenty of action for everyone! Call me if you need any help finding a hotel or other information. Don't miss it!

is there much of a difference between work stock and street stock?

You can see a complete listing and downloading of the rules on www.runNADM.com under sledpulling - rulebook on the left sidebar!

See you there along with the Hushpower Monster Truck which will be pulling the sled in exhibition.:clap::clap:

RK

I was planning on pulling in Work Stock up there. And now the drag racing has my attention. hopefully I get the new tranny in by then.

So do you have to become a member of both organizations, or is there one event memberships??

Back