Diesel Fest Union Grove WI June 7th & 8th

We are jumping across the lake for the weekend. Is there anything going on Saturday during the day? Is there one concentrated area like Indy where most people are staying?

We are staying at the comfort inn. It is just a couple miles from the fairgrounds. A few of the hotels were full should be a good weekend.

Cool thanks. We are staying over near the fairgrounds as well. I am sure there will be plenty of fun to find.

We can always go moose pulling! Find a moose - throw a noose around his neck and start pulling!LOL

or the ever popular bear throw - most bears in that area are small brown bears - 40-100lbs.

or go have a drink:Cheer:

RK

glad to see the nhrda and nadm working together as well as the nadm and odra here in texas

great job fellas!!:clap::clap:

I heard that Scheid will be trying for the 200 MPH mark on Sunday! This will be a packed weekend of diesel fun. Chance of rain Friday night and good weather the rest of the weekend. See you there!

glad to see the nhrda and nadm working together as well as the nadm and odra here in texas

great job fellas!!:clap::clap:

Thanks Chris :thankyou2:- As you know we had to get a lot done this first 6 months but truly our mission is to unify diesel motorsports and promote all local events and teams!

There's only so much time in the day four guys can do - lol! We are trying to get there! Appreciate the support from all who have shown it!:clap:

Ron

We can always go moose pulling! Find a moose - throw a noose around his neck and start pulling!LOL

or the ever popular bear throw - most bears in that area are small brown bears - 40-100lbs.

or go have a drink:Cheer:

RK
ummm sorry no moose in wisconsin lol alot of deer and i am not sure if bear have made it down that far in the state but who knows lol

We are out off 94 and 20, we have only seen 4 trucks......are there hotels right in Union Grove where everyone is hanging out at?

dont know if there is anything going on tonite. Probley tommorw. We are at the comfort inn on prairie rd. There are a few trucks here and some at the marriott.

Back