Diesel Funnycar TNT 6/4/08

Nice job John, I am sure you learned a lot from the dragster, it's cool how you were able to go from running 8 sec 1/8th miles at TS (or whatever it ran) to in the 5s a month or so later. It's almost like you know what yer doin LOL That sucker's got a lot of smoke, no nitrous yet??

I'm pretty sure Johns running nitrous, just not enough nitrous......YET!

Running a little nitrous now, we will get much more soon. Like I said earlier, We are now shook down & ready to tune. The air is cool, motor is happy, trans is happy, got pleanty of fuel, it goes straight......Karen is Happy.:hehe:

lol lord knows you gotta keep karen happy, so she don't go psycho on us. She's volatile and you never know when she could blow... LOL

No worries Angela, Karen never blows.

John, I might head up there Wednesday if my trucks running right. Need to see that biatch in person again.

No worries Angela, Karen never blows.

John, I might head up there Wednesday if my trucks running right. Need to see that biatch in person again.

LMAO!!! Oh jeez... that's bad for Tim's ex sex life, and good for John and the TDP crew lol.

Wednesday, Are you running again this Wednesday?

When do you expect to install the RacePak?

WHy did it shut down 3/4 John, or was that you crapping your pants?

Karen puked some water out & it was getting slippery. :hehe: Somebody didnt get the radiator cap on tight. Couldnt tell it from there but at the other end the guys could see it getting loose

not going to make it on Wesnesday, The racepak wont be finished & i want to pull the head as well & check on the pistons & head gasket.

Nice run John! Looking forward to getting some track time on that baby!

A lot of work is paying off!:clap:

RK

Back