diesel in a 1500?

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
how hard is the transpant when putting a diesel motor in a 95'1500 SC 2wd LB dodge, any input is appriciated, im looking mostly at a CR.

thanks

i was told that its lots of hard work, but i would like to hear from those that have done it or even helped do it. i know jeff garman has.......

I'ts a little harder than pushing the buttons on a downloader Wade :poke: :shake:

:pop: I'd assume your lookin at beefin up springs as well, these things are pretty heavy for stock 1/2 ton springs.

CumminThru said:
:pop: I'd assume your lookin at beefin up springs as well, these things are pretty heavy for stock 1/2 ton springs.

Throw out the front suspension and rear leaves for front struts and 4 link...:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
Throw out the front suspension and rear leaves for front struts and 4 link...:rockwoot:
thats gonna happen and thats also the easy part, im just not sure about all the wireing and the placment of the engine yet!

DIESEL POWER said:
thats gonna happen and thats also the easy part, im just not sure about all the wireing and the placment of the engine yet!
LOL in that case- remove all body mounting bolts and raise body- kick out the heavy stocker frame, and fire up the plasma cutter..... order a VP chassis kit and happy welding.....:evil

not too much great wisdom on this one. im sure we will do just fine though.

Why not put it in the BED??????:poke:
Can you say " Little Red Wagon" ?:tree:

WAYNES WORLD

As much as I hate to take away from CompD...
Cruise on over to pavementsucks.com and PM member "SuperHawk"
He did a full conversion and built a pretty nifty rig.

His name is Jeff Somethinorother....I'll be darned if I can remember. There should be a whole thread in the old diesel section of that site on the build-up.

I cant wait to see you run Pro-Street Wade

Timbeaux38 said:
I cant wait to see you run Pro-Street Wade
LOL we need to find an "azz handed to ya" smilie and name it :Wade....

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

:evil :kick: