Diesel Performance TV

NVJAY775

Married with children
Sure would be cool to have Speed or some other channel do a show like this. Anybody heard of anything like it? It's grown so much, you would think there would be a market for it. Towing, drags, pulling, new crap. SMOKE :st: Input anybody?

12/29
DHRA Finals from Houston TX on SPEED 7:00 EST

Set your TivO

Ive always wanted to e-mail Speed and tell them to yank that stupid NOPI ricer crap and put in something that people wont have to kill themselves after watching. At least do one episone of pinks with 2 diesel trucks. But I second that strictly diesel show!

Bosshawg600 said:
Ive always wanted to e-mail Speed and tell them to yank that stupid NOPI ricer crap and put in something that people wont have to kill themselves after watching. At least do one episone of pinks with 2 diesel trucks. But I second that strictly diesel show!

I like NOPI. The chicks are hot. Especially Charity Hodges.

tony597fitter said:
I like NOPI. The chicks are hot. Especially Charity Hodges.
X2.....Though, you have to look at the market. With CompD it might seem like alot of people have modded diesels, but that market is only a drop in the bucket compared to the import/ricer crowd. Look at my local high school, and its a country town, about 10 kitted out ricers to every diesel truck. To many kids see Fast and the Furious and want to be Vin Diesel or Paul Walker.....Though I would love an all diesel performance show, don't get me wrong.

Last night on Outdoor channel, they showed the Diesel Power Challenge. Old news, I know, but still was pretty cool.

Ya I got to agree with the Hot chick part. I just cant stand ricers. Just because they duct tape a wing on the back of a front wheel drive car and screw on a coffee can to their exaust they think its the fastest thing in town. For some reason the laugh when I tell them my trucks is faster. Thwy find out real quick at the stop light it is.

id like to see something on tv like that. good looking girls and diesels. :rockwoot:

Garrett

Bosshawg600 said:
Just because they duct tape a wing on the back of a front wheel drive car and screw on a coffee can to their exaust they think its the fastest thing in town.

:eek:wned:

Timbeaux38 said:
12/29
DHRA Finals from Houston TX on SPEED 7:00 EST

Set your TivO

someone figure out how to burn it on a DVD, and I will gladly pay them.

thanks in advance

Maybe if they make a Diesel movie first then maybe everyone will cross over to the darkside of diesels, lol. Have a setting based in a small town with abunch of hicks racing and pulling and just plain building the gills out of thier diesels, a few hot country girls, and call is "Hillbilly Deluxe" or something...........................well, it sounds good anyways.

kino_fab said:
Maybe if they make a Diesel movie first then maybe everyone will cross over to the darkside of diesels, lol. Have a setting based in a small town with abunch of hicks racing and pulling and just plain building the gills out of thier diesels, a few hot country girls, and call is "Hillbilly Deluxe" or something...........................well, it sounds good anyways.

ill second that!!!

kino_fab said:

LOL I think you on to something there :)

Now how can we sell it to Hollywood ?

BBD

Sounds like a great idea to me. Just need to make sure the host of the show actually know something and it's not like watching Trucks on Spike with the two new guys they got.

Get Stacy Daivd to host and Ill watch it!!!! And Life on the Edge does show a pull that is auctually prety good. Love all the camara work and they show some nice trucks. Just too bad they dont make another one.

not sure on the exact date but in february....brad morses dodge...my dodge..and my buddys powerstroke will be on speed on a show called "pass time" from the creators of "pinks". Brad makes a solo pass and i race my buddys powerstroke and the people on the show have to guess what are times are gonna be for the cash!

solostyle said:
not sure on the exact date but in february....brad morses dodge...my dodge..and my buddys powerstroke will be on speed on a show called "pass time" from the creators of "pinks". Brad makes a solo pass and i race my buddys powerstroke and the people on the show have to guess what are times are gonna be for the cash!

Keep us Posted on that! Show is a bit corney but I still like it!

carlson158 said:
Last night on Outdoor channel, they showed the Diesel Power Challenge. Old news, I know, but still was pretty cool.

What show does it come on and when is it coming on again? I keep missing it.