Diesel Power Challenge 08????

tatkins85

couple questions, lets see if anyone has some awnsers.
did last years winner the red dmax compete this year?
i read in the mag that a dmax was getting 38mpg?!?!?!?!?!?! huh how is this possible and what did he do to get this? or am i missing something? or was it a miss type in the mag?

i read in the mag that a dmax was getting 38mpg?!?!?!?!?!?! huh how is this possible and what did he do to get this? or am i missing something? or was it a miss type in the mag?

It's true I can't remember what he is injecting to get that nitro methane?? I would have to look it up again... I was reading a post about it somewhere..

I don't think tomac was at this year's event..

QUOTE]

No, Tomac didn't not compete, he was invited but declined. The dmax that got 38mpg ran Natural Gas. That may be a rule they make for next year's competition, but if they don't allow that then what about NOS or H2O/Meth or propane?

I don't think you'll be seeing gains of 20mpg by using those, maybe 1-4mpg but this CNG stuff is looking like it's going to be tough to beat in the mileage quest.

I don't think you'll be seeing gains of 20mpg by using those, maybe 1-4mpg but this CNG stuff is looking like it's going to be tough to beat in the mileage quest.

:clap:

snow performance told me i would get any where from 3-5 mpg gain but realistlically it would be 1 mpg!!