Diesel Power Magazines Scheids Top Tens

blownsmoke2

Trying to make a hook
Here I get my magazine today and open it up and expect to see my name under the top ten on dynos and its not there. I know of two name for sure not on it myself Ron Darin should have been 4th with 746hp and Alex Mayes should have been 7th with 611hp. It really makes me wonder what kind of crappy journalism goes into this magazine and what else is incorrect I've been reading. Sine John P was runing for exhibition only I actually one the Mag-hytech High HP on fuel only and have front and rear diff covers o my truck along with a certificate to proove it. Sorry about the rant just venting my frustrations.

wasnt there 2 dynos there did they include all runs from both dynos or just runs from one dyno

Well on Scheids mustang dyno John P made 677hp and Stewart Major made549hp so either way that dyno didn't have any numbers that was in the magazine.

Here I get my magazine today and open it up and expect to see my name under the top ten on dynos and its not there. I know of two name for sure not on it myself Ron Darin should have been 4th with 746hp and Alex Mayes should have been 7th with 611hp. It really makes me wonder what kind of crappy journalism goes into this magazine and what else is incorrect I've been reading. Sine John P was runing for exhibition only I actually one the Mag-hytech High HP on fuel only and have front and rear diff covers o my truck along with a certificate to proove it. Sorry about the rant just venting my frustrations.

Nice numbers///how you like the Smarty/TST stack?

Oh ya in 8-Lug they had my photo with another dudes name.

This is why I started using this rag to wipe my A$$ during the first year of production. Nto my journalism going on there. Sorry bout your situation.