Diesel Secret??

Drummer1

Wise Beyond my years
Does anyone have any info on this if it works? will it work on the the 6.7 Cummins Engine?? any info would be greatly appreciated.

DSE Diesel secret energy. I Sent several emails to that company requesting info on the burn rate & BTU content, & receved no responce. I went ahead & bought some anyway, thinking the kit might include this info, but no.
Another email went out, & still no responce.
The formula requires you to add GASOLINE to the mix, so I would imagine the burn rate would be somewhat quicker than diesel, & this would be bad for my old 12V with radically advanced timing, so the "kit" (bottle of mistery juce, & a website link) is here, collecting dust on my shelf.
Too bad we cant get some info on this stuff. I'll dig up the website link they sent & post it here.

Email I sent to Diesel Secret

Hello,

I currently own a New Dodge 6.7l Cummins Engine that is capable of using Bio Diesel, How will this work with my Engine and what if there was an issue with using it after a period of time? What is your Guaranty?
Someone that I read recently claimed that they bought your product and that the product gummed up there fuel lines and had to replace the system and cost a lot of $$.

Response:Yes, we have many Cummins of that model and every other, new and old, using our fuel well. No short term or long term problems when the fuel is made correctly. We have a number of people who "claim" to have used our product and have problems on forums run by our competition. Do a WHOIS search on the people who own those sites and you'll see they are allied, in one way or another, with traditional biodiesel systems or svo systems. They make up many lies about us since we have made a serious dent in their sales since we debuted years ago.
Like we say around here, if you want a good review of a new Dodge, do NOT go to a Ford truck forum.

Ques 2:Also I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and they said that you removed the BBB off your website? Any reason as to why you never responded to there questions?

Response:We have responded, and so have our lawyers.
We were a member. Now we're an angry company seeking redress from the Attorney General's office against them. Go figure.
Like most people, we used to think the BBB was fair. However, in a year with them they received 1 compliant from a man who never even bought from us. He produced a credit card slip that said a purchase was made via Paypal from a Dieselsecre. We showed how we were not even using Paypal at that time and suspected an imposter sold to him. AFter many months, he finally produced the actual Paypal reciept which said he bought from a man we never heard of, posing under our company name...an all too easy thing to do with Paypal.
We showed them it as proof, they sided with us and showed we had an outstanding record and a satisfactory answer to the one complaint.
Months later, an emailer like yourself asked what the complaint was about.
We were shocked to see it was posted as a complaint at all, though it did say resolved.
We demanded that the BBB remove it since it was not made by a real customer. They said they could not remove it. We appealed to the national BBB and once word got back to the local BBB, they would not renew our membership. No doubt they were embarassed by their mistake. Now, we are trying to convince the national BBB of the local BBB's corruption. It turns out that each BBB is an island unto themselves with no one keeping an eye on them like they are supposed to do on businesses. Hypocrisy at its highest.
We are in discussions with our attorneys right now as to whether we will proceed with a libel suit against the BBB. We NEVER would have thought this would happen.
They have since removed the complaint, but still "imply" we are somehow questionable. Our lawyers are writing them again and giving them one last chance to cease their libelous words.
We have answered all their questions about the product on two separate and documented occassions. Yet, they still claim we have not responded. However, our lawyers have kept good records and also have the certified receipts to prove they DID receive our answers.
If they begged us, we would NEVER join this local chapter again. Sadly, you cannot join nationally unless you are part of the local chapter.
If people knew how backwards, poorly staffed, and how inept and indifferent like a poorly run DMV office this chapter is, they would never take them seriously.
Attached is the BBB certificate they sent us, BEFORE we started demanding they correct their errors. It proves we were in good standing until they showed their stripes.

The btu output is typically about 117-118,000 btu's per gallon.
The burn rate is virtually indentical to petrol diesel for any given engine system.

Drummer1 said:
The btu output is typically about 117-118,000 btu's per gallon.
The burn rate is virtually indentical to petrol diesel for any given engine system.

If I remember what I read correctly, on road ULSD is also roughly 118000 BTU/gal. I had hoped to discuss with them the specific's of burn rate adjustment in the formula, as a meathod of fine tuning the injection timing in race applications, as well as the possibility of somehow adding BTU content.
Where did you come up with that info ?

Drummer1 said:
They are claiming that it is not snake oil

It is..... Who the hell has reason to make the BBB look bad other than those who run afoul of it?

Whether it is snake oil or not, I can't say. Probably is.

But their b`tch with the BBB is not unusual. Something similiar happened to my company, where somebody said I ripped them off. I never did any business with them, nor do I even perform the type of work that they were complaining about. A case of mistaken identity. It was a hassle to clear it, and took about a month, IIRC.

McRat said:
Whether it is snake oil or not, I can't say. Probably is.

But their b`tch with the BBB is not unusual. Something similiar happened to my company, where somebody said I ripped them off. I never did any business with them, nor do I even perform the type of work that they were complaining about. A case of mistaken identity. It was a hassle to clear it, and took about a month, IIRC.

I dont doubt it, I had a buddy go through something similar with the BBB. They would also tell you that the claim was being disputed if you called them(while in dispute). In one of my previous jobs, I had to deal with the BBB a good bit. I can tell you that in most cases, companies that trash the BBB are usually crummy ones to do business with. In this case, I can't say that it is s suprise that a company claiming what deisel secret is claiming, has issues with the BBB.

My ex boss refused to ever join the BBB because he said that most of the companies that he knew that were with them were just as crooked as can be and he didn't want any part of that.

Timbeaux38 said:
It is..... Who the hell has reason to make the BBB look bad other than those who run afoul of it?

Timmmay.... I'm with you as per the DSE... Based on the fact that I can get ZERO customer support. I'd Guess they did not reply to my questions because they had little idea WTF I was talking about.
(I get that, sometimes. :bigsmile:)
But the BBB is a Joke. the simple fact that everything becomes public record, weather it's substantiated or not makes it a single edged sword that consumers can use unfairly, & locally managed offices lead me to believe corruption is likely. ($ talks)

DSE is complete crap.. do not waste your time. Use a good setup like biodiesel or SVO systems. I run bio so if any of yous gots questions I can answer them all.

the info came straight from the customer support when I asked your question

Of course they say it works..............................

My favorite part is how they go in and clam internet conspiracy of biodiesel sites before you asked.

Snake oil I say....

i looked at it (and wanted it to be the answer to my prayers).....
but seriously doubt it!
if you take a look at how bio diesel is made... theres NO way i'm putting it in my 5.9 cummins, and for sure not in the 6.7!!!

shady company with NO support ....

I called snake on it, and I'll be leaving the "pre-mixxen" to the weed eater and dirtbikes!!!!!!!!!!

Snake oil.

Don't cheap out, use a PROPER two tank system if you want to burn an illegal fuel like SVO and WVO.