Diesel Television launches in 2012

NHRDA

NHRDA launches Diesel Television in 2012

Click on below link to check out Diesel Tv

DieselTvclickhere.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/NHRDA?feature=mhee

Diesel-Television.gif

Now thats Cool!!!!!

Glad I got MAV and theres now something good on that channel!!!

Awesome! As someone seeking sponsorships for my race truck (and has been on the other end of sponsoring trucks), this is great news for our sport! This kind of exposure is the exact thing people are looking for when they spend their sponsorship dollars!

Now for those of us unfortunate enough to live in an area that does not get MavTV (and yes, I have requested it through the MavTV website more than once), will a DVD of the broadcast be available?

Looks like I will have to call dish and see if they will through in mavtv with my package

Damnit not on ATAT uverse....... TV MAX in Houston gets Mav. Now TV MAX is only offered in the Ghetto so I do not see anyone watching diesel racing in Houston except for over dish.

Great to hear though, great work NHRDA!

Awesome! As someone seeking sponsorships for my race truck (and has been on the other end of sponsoring trucks), this is great news for our sport! This kind of exposure is the exact thing people are looking for when they spend their sponsorship dollars!

Now for those of us unfortunate enough to live in an area that does not get MavTV (and yes, I have requested it through the MavTV website more than once), will a DVD of the broadcast be available?

You got that right Michael. As a sponsor myself, this will really help my quest to sponsor events and or trucks. :rockwoot:

:clap: Great Job Randy, and the entire NHRDA crew. I know Randy has spoken to me about TV coverage for a few years now!

Lucas Oil is doing a great job on re launching MAV Tv and they are working on getting it on more channels and carriers. I encourage everyone to go to their website and send a request in to get MAV Tv in your area.

With that being said we are also in final negotiations with ESPN, Speed Channel and NBC sports on coverage of our marque events during the 2012 season.

Diesel TV will have its own website and yes you will be able to watch the shows online after they air on Television. We also will be selling DVD for each episode.

Diesel TV main vision is to move Diesel Motorsports out of the grass roots labeling and into the mainstream media. To do this it will take everyone helping support all diesel events and it will need both spectators and competitors to achieve this goal.

So far we will be having coverage at the following events

Speedworld Dragstrip - March 10th
Texas Motorplex- April 14th
Lucas Oil Raceway , Indy - June 16th
Castrol Raceway - August 11th
NHRDA World Finals

We should have the final 2012 schedule completed by the end of next week.

Back