Diesel Television launches in 2012

will definately be at the Indy show competing! maybe get a chance to be on TV! this is sweet!!! finally a diesel show for all of us diesel nuts to watch!

Lucas Oil is doing a great job on re launching MAV Tv and they are working on getting it on more channels and carriers. I encourage everyone to go to their website and send a request in to get MAV Tv in your area.

With that being said we are also in final negotiations with ESPN, Speed Channel and NBC sports on coverage of our marque events during the 2012 season.

Diesel TV will have its own website and yes you will be able to watch the shows online after they air on Television. We also will be selling DVD for each episode.

Diesel TV main vision is to move Diesel Motorsports out of the grass roots labeling and into the mainstream media. To do this it will take everyone helping support all diesel events and it will need both spectators and competitors to achieve this goal.

So far we will be having coverage at the following events

Speedworld Dragstrip - March 10th
Texas Motorplex- April 14th
Lucas Oil Raceway , Indy - June 16th
Castrol Raceway - August 11th
NHRDA World Finals

We should have the final 2012 schedule completed by the end of next week.

You guys kick ass putting Texas on the map! :clap::clap::clap:

Way to go Randy you guys are doing a great job trying to get the right image of our sport to the masses. We just got to do our part to help you along with that.

This just might actually help me along with some sponsorship deals I am working on at the moment.

Keep up the great work!

As Randy stated earlier they will have a website also that will carry the episodes after they air if you do not have access to MAV TV.

Lucas Oil is doing a great job on re launching MAV Tv and they are working on getting it on more channels and carriers. I encourage everyone to go to their website and send a request in to get MAV Tv in your area.

With that being said we are also in final negotiations with ESPN, Speed Channel and NBC sports on coverage of our marque events during the 2012 season.

Diesel TV will have its own website and yes you will be able to watch the shows online after they air on Television. We also will be selling DVD for each episode.

Diesel TV main vision is to move Diesel Motorsports out of the grass roots labeling and into the mainstream media. To do this it will take everyone helping support all diesel events and it will need both spectators and competitors to achieve this goal.

So far we will be having coverage at the following events

Speedworld Dragstrip - March 10th
Texas Motorplex- April 14th
Lucas Oil Raceway , Indy - June 16th
Castrol Raceway - August 11th
NHRDA World Finals

We should have the final 2012 schedule completed by the end of next week.

Looking good so far. It will be alot of driving to hit all the televised events, but will defintely be worth it.:rockwoot:

finally the diesel trucks are getting what they deserve! and with Lucas Oil having more of the PPL shows being filmed for this year, it will help the sports of racing and pulling evolve into the mainstream! gonna be sweet! :woohoo:

Back