Diesel World Official Magazine 2009

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Diesel World Magazine has joined NADM as the Official Magazine Sponsor for the 2009 Season! Under new management Diesel World is offering many new options to promote the sport for 2009! Kevin Wilson (Editor) and Carmen Price (ad Sales) has always been there for us!

We just can't feed Kevin biscuits and gravy on the road anymore (bypass surgery last year) , NADM is looking forward to the coverage of our events, the features on the member's trucks and sponsor's product reviews!

Appreciate the support DW and looking forward to seeing Kevin and Carmen at events!:clap:

Thanks
RK

Great to have you along Diesel World!! Hope to see lots of coverage from NADM events next year.

NADM does it again. Congrats guys looking forward to another great season.

Season? Are you planning to start a little earlier this year Overfueled?:hehe:

If he is anything like me, he sits and waits for the next season to start all winter. I am sooooo bored in the winter. I hate it.

If he is anything like me, he sits and waits for the next season to start all winter. I am sooooo bored in the winter. I hate it.

Call Toxic and help them with that early sled pull they are planning - they could use the help!

Just a suggestion to keep you busy - :poke:

RK

Don't get me wrong, I will be there to help at the pull in any way I can, as for right now, I'm just not sure what I can do. I will be calling them soon to find out what I can do to to help from here.

Kevin is a real stand up guy. With out him my Cummins build would of happened. Id be rolling a stock CR.

It will be featured when completed in DW

Kevin and the staff have done some kick a$$ articals this year.It will be awsome to see what comes out this coming year.Thanks DW.

Diesel World was outstanding for NDMA in 2008!!! Thanks Kevin:rockwoot:!!

Does anyone know if DeiselPower is at any magazine stands I have been looking all around and the stores don't know when they will be in around St.Louis would like to get some copies of the coverage of Indy.
Glad to see them back again.:woohoo:
Dale