Diesel World Official Magazine 2009

Does anyone know if DeiselPower is at any magazine stands I have been looking all around and the stores don't know when they will be in around St.Louis would like to get some copies of the coverage of Indy.
Glad to see them back again.:woohoo:
Dale

'Dale" It's Diesel World, not Diesel Power, Diesel World has the coverage of Indy! It is at Walmart, CVS and Walgreens.

RK

Woops" sorry That will teach me to proof read it before I hit the button.I know it was DieselWorld they don't have any DieselWorld only the one witch I won't mention again.

Dale

Woops" sorry That will teach me to proof read it before I hit the button.I know it was DieselWorld they don't have any DieselWorld only the one witch I won't mention again.

Dale

...and what happened to Diesel Builder?

Diesel World Magazine has joined NADM as the Official Magazine Sponsor for the 2009 Season! Under new management Diesel World is offering many new options to promote the sport for 2009! Kevin Wilson (Editor) and Carmen Price (ad Sales) has always been there for us!

We just can't feed Kevin biscuits and gravy on the road anymore (bypass surgery last year) , NADM is looking forward to the coverage of our events, the features on the member's trucks and sponsor's product reviews!

Appreciate the support DW and looking forward to seeing Kevin and Carmen at events!:clap:

Thanks
RK

New management? Did they sell?

Naw they just got some guys to the top that knew what to do! Promoting Kevin was one of the moves - what a great guy! Always appreciated by everyone at the shows!

The coverage they give our local guys is un-surpassed!

I believe Diesel Builder is another company :doh:- you may want to look that up!

RK

Kevin was promoted? He's not the editor now? What's his new title?

Yes, Diesel Builder is owned by Buckaroo; doesn't change my question though...has anyone seen it on the newsstand lately?

Diesel Builder is only in a select few places. It's not a mass marketed magazine like the others. You can find them in some auto parts stores.

Here's it's web site which hasn't been updated in quite a while. Diesel Builder

I think Buckaroo puts more emphasis on the other mags they publish than they do DB

Diesel Builder is only in a select few places. It's not a mass marketed magazine like the others. You can find them in some auto parts stores.

Here's it's web site which hasn't been updated in quite a while. Diesel Builder

I think Buckaroo puts more emphasis on the other mags they publish than they do DB

Yeah your right Ty, it's hard to find - I subscribe to Diesel Builder along with Diesel Tech, Diesel Power and of course Diesel World! Truck Trends has some great articles on diesel from time to time- thinking about taking it also!

Dale, subscribe online for a full year under $20.00 and the postman will deliver it to you every month. You will save money over buying it in the store :)

BBD

Ye I know just getting the wife to write the check.

Dale

Dont mind Dale. It takes him um... a few years to catch up lol!!

Thanks buddy:kick::hehe:
The nice lady at DieselWorld sent me a copy with the picture of DESTROKED in it.We haven't found the mag,any where around St.Louis and Washington Mo. for 2months.I'm going to send in my subscibtion.
Dale

Thanks buddy:kick::hehe:
The nice lady at DieselWorld sent me a copy with the picture of DESTROKED in it.We haven't found the mag,any where around St.Louis and Washington Mo. for 2months.I'm going to send in my subscibtion.
Dale

Thats cause your a celeb around that area Dale. They saw it in there and bought them all up!!