Diesels in the Heartland April 4th 2009

I don't have many pics. Not sure why, I had plenty of time to do it.
HERE is a short vid of my truck. Hopefully someone else will chime in with pics and/or vid.

I have a bunch of Pics that will be up on our site once I can get them back west... Drove up to IL today ... gotta love SNOW

No rain? I left when as the second round of time trials were delayed for rain? The trucks ran inner mixed with the cars.

Thanks to NHRDA. Wish I could have made a better showing, but the head gasket didn't want to cooperate.

Was you o-ringed?

Yeah. I think we had some things leading up to this that caused it. We will put it back together over the easter weekend and try it again.

I'd like to thank everyone who came out, we had a great time doing this event, even if the weather didn't want to cooperate :) Eventually we got through, and everyone had a good time. Like Chris said, he'll post up the winner info and pics when he gets back.

Until then, some special thanks go out to Nick and Ryan Lusk, and Ryan's fiancee Allyson for all the help. :Cheer:

A big thanks to Chris and Robin and of course Randy! We got lucky that the rain blew over. It looked like it was over for sure there for a while! It was a decent turn out and now we need to get everyone to spread the diesel cheer for next year!