Dirt Diggler for sale!!! Sled Puller

Just flipped over 339K. I know thats a lot, but EVERYTHING has either been replaced or rebuilt. They only original mechanical part untouched is the starter. I bought the truck new (20 miles) and used it to pull gooseneck trails (hotshot). Engine went at 297k. Replaced it with a long block out of a 2002 truck w/69k on it. Just had the head off of it in the spring (blew head gasket) and my mechanic said everything lo
oked great.
Transmission was COMPLETELY rebuilt at 220k by A&B Trans in Greenwood, IN. Just had it out last month to put to put in Enterprise Engines 2-peice mainshaft. It all looked great in there.
Trans case is new dealer unit right at 310k.
D80 rebuilt 3 times. Last time was 3 months ago. D60 lasted till 338k. I just had them build it when they put 4.10s in it. Same time as rear.
New air compressor and recharge at 325k.
Any more ?s please ask. I know I'm forgetting some stuff.

what are the injector size

Which ones? M&J injectors (the ones in it) are close to 6x13s. The extra set I have (ALL the Dodge parts in my garage are included with purchase of truck) are 6x20s! Truly a monster set of injectors. Smoke at idle.

Anybody want to make an offer on this trailer? I take $2750 for it without the extra set of tires.

Nothing fancy, just the back of the truck. Under rail tool box to keep the pulling essentials. Store water/meth parts when they are prohibited in the rules, etc. also a good pix of 6" mitre cut Grand Rock stacks. Factory under the rail bedliner also.

Attachments

• dirt diggler 007.jpg
    dirt diggler 007.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 62
Bump. Anyone? Also mentiomed at the beginning of the tread, ALL the Dodge parts in my garage go with the truck. Not exactly sure whats all left but it all goes. I know I have two other sets of injectors, one full set of 3.55 gears, a welded 3.55 carrier, a leaded 4.10 carrier, and an open 3.55 carrier. Also two sets of stock 35 splines axle shafts. I know there is one brand new power steering pump and more. Just have to go out there and take inventory.

I read you were having problems with the redline, Did you get that all straightened out? Also what size tires? Are you shopping for a different vehicle or straight sale?

Am working on getting the Redline back. It WILL be included with the truck. Also tires are 315/75/16. Fronts are 90%+. Rears are 75%+. I would love to trade up for mega cab, but really need a straight sale.

Thanx Travis. I have seen a couple stronger running VP trucks, but they had a lot more engine work than mine. My truck is at the point where drivetrain is finally solid. Now I can move on to more power. Took forever to stop breaking driveline parts with those 35" BFGs!

Am working on getting the Redline back. It WILL be included with the truck. Also tires are 315/75/16. Fronts are 90%+. Rears are 75%+. I would love to trade up for mega cab, but really need a straight sale.

I would like to have your truck but all I can trade is what I just picked up in a trade and if I did I would end up divorced because my wife is in love with this car. It is a 2004 Infiniti g35 sedan with every option and immaculate. She had one before her Jeep and now this one won't leave I'm afraid.

Those are nice cars (if you like cars). Abuddy of mine bought one of those for his wife and they both love it. Just a little too small for me. It's hard for me to get in the back seat of that thing!
Anyhow, I really want to SELL the truck, not trade. I already have another truck. This one was just a toy. A REAL expensive toy!

Back