Votes: 29 26.4%
  • I Dont want to think about it

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Screw it..... Im flying!

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters

Tow Master

Diesel Dude
This site seems to have the most people going. I was wondering who is traveling the farthest to go to the Outlaw event? I already heard of people driving 12-14 hours! :bow:

Hopefully me and the old lady can hitch a ride with a friend just to go down sat. and then come back home! Roughly 5.
Brandon

4 of us are comming up in a Ford Edge from Bradenton FL. Just south of Tampa FL. Last year it was 11 hours in the back off a 4 door Dodge. Sucked ass. Not racing so its all about the reclining back seats. :rockwoot:

Leaving from Paso Robles CA on April 30th with a few stops on the way. All in all about 5200 miles round trip.

14 or so, but Richards driving, so 12 maybe! If it were doug driving, 6!

Leaving from Paso Robles CA on April 30th with a few stops on the way. All in all about 5200 miles round trip.

dont know what you will be driving but you may want to consider turning it way down. i missed the season opener (in fla) leaving cali with 2 dayz to spare. ended up buying a diff truck in ga just so i could get there to watch the finals!

ps - the second gen i bought (got rapped for i mean) was a one owner clean as hell. ya know.....the kind of truck guys look for years for and never find. speaking of which....who should i get a good flex plate from???

shes all stock right now but chances are she wont be in a minute!

About a 15 Minute ride for me..LOL

Becarful Phil...use your GPS we don't want ya getting lost now..:doh:

It's about a 4-6 hour trip for us..just east of Cleveland. We're heading out about 5:30am Thursday morning. Droppin' trailer at the hotel, then heading up to the meet and greet location.

Around 13-14 hrs. last year with tandam trailers, with one this year Im hoping for 12-13hrs. Long ass way none the less.........

I hear ya man...

Cool deal man...which ride are you bringing to TS?

I'll be bringing my Altered, and a Pro Street truck I just wont be pullin' "Both" at the same time this year:hehe:, saving on fuel was one thing but that chits dangerous in the mountains!
Ryan

dont know what you will be driving but you may want to consider turning it way down. i missed the season opener (in fla) leaving cali with 2 dayz to spare. ended up buying a diff truck in ga just so i could get there to watch the finals!

ps - the second gen i bought (got rapped for i mean) was a one owner clean as hell. ya know.....the kind of truck guys look for years for and never find. speaking of which....who should i get a good flex plate from???

shes all stock right now but chances are she wont be in a minute!

Smokem, its a Ford, so even turned up it not that impressive:hehe:

Stopping in Texas for some tunning tweeks, then BTS for a new tranny. Its a two week road trip for me so speed is not of great concern. Just getting there, enjoying myself, and meeting a bunch more new people.

Marc

If someone breaks down along the way, just wave down the black CC dually and I'll pick you up.