Votes: 7 6.4%
  • 12+ Hrs

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • I Dont want to think about it

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Screw it..... Im flying!

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters
~7 hours here... Headin down Thursday night/friday morning. Hope to be in the hotel by midnight.

I will be making a stop in knoxville wednesday then driving the rest of the way thursday and doing the same on the way back sunday and monday.taking my time this year and not rushing the driving or trying to push it through the night.

about 3 hrs from my house to bowling green, we will be leaving around lunch or so on thurs. a heading up to start kickin a few...... since it is finals week, I need a break

I got about a 2 hour drive from central ky, bowling green is a hour behind our time so I can leave out here about 7am and be there 8 am bowlingreen time lol. Gain a hour goin down but lose one coming home.

about 15 hours for me from ct i think, never made the trip so i can only follow those who went last year from ct.

I did it 3 days (6 days round trip) last year, it rained every F&%$#ng damn day :(

Iceing on the cake, I got pulled over 1 mile before the CA border and recived a nice $600 ticket from the great state of NV and FMCSA full blown inspection that took two hours. I am now compliant with the interstate regs.

BBD

Last edited:
It's about 25 hours for me, drove it the last two years. If I get to make it out this year, I'm definitely not looking forward to the drive again.

Were comin from Ca also, goin for DieselPower Challenge then TS.
Hey Scott what was your ticket for.

2 1/2 hours from Denver to Nashville! Would love to drive out but don't have time because of work. I will just have to settle for abusing a rental.

2 1/2 hours from Denver to Nashville! Would love to drive out but don't have time because of work. I will just have to settle for abusing a rental.

I suppose I'll start looking into flights as well, I'd love to make this event

I feel that I had something to do with Kyle's newfound wanting to go...

Back