Div.5 - September 14th- N.J.

Are you saying that Jimbo may have some competition?????:huh:: :aiwebs_013: :ugh:

I'm saying we all have some competition.

As far as competition for Jimbo's menu/restaurant skills? Are you kidding me?:hehe:

I'm saying we all have some competition.

As far as competition for Jimbo's menu/restaurant skills? Are you kidding me?:hehe:
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: Ohhhh Ok- you had me worried there.....:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

The time has come.
Whats the weather report for Jersey this weekend?
Looks like the tropics my be spewing some crap that way. ????

Really,...are we seein' some diesel action, or are we just gonna sit around and drink beer?

It's showing rain BOTH days:doh:*bdh*:bang:wrong:

Man i hope not , we dont need another rainout in division 5:kick:

I think your divisional race director should get jimmy to put on a hula skirt and due a sunshine dance. :what:

I think your divisional race director should get jimmy to put on a hula skirt and due a sunshine dance. :what:

Just send an all expense paid airplane ticket and I'll send him to you for that- He can stand out by the road in front of your shop...... dress him as you feel fit:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Am I sensing a ring to the tune of sexual harassment? Please keep your fantasies private. This was not something I needed to know about you.:umno:

michael did you go??

Yes i did... There was about 10 diesels (IIRC) Including A Ranger with a 4BT, A rat rod with a 6.5?, wade from NGM was there....

It could have been a bigger event but..... it was still cool. No pictures sorry

there was a silver 2nd gen Auto with twins from CT.:poke:

It was good seeing you guys again. Thanks to Jeff and the NHRDA for putting on a good show as usual.

Yes i did... There was about 10 diesels (IIRC) Including A Ranger with a 4BT, A rat rod with a 6.5?, wade from NGM was there....

that is carl he is on here and the netdp site. there seemed to be alot more last event at island a few months ago. 10 seems like quite a letdown. I had another points race that day or would have attended:doh:

I know the hot dogs at the track were yummy, and it did not rain a drop. Other than that I was a little diappointed that Trainrobber couldn't make it.

That was ME! Did you say, Hi? Wouldve liked to met you! :what: I've talked to you before on TDR about chrome/ polished parts.:blahblah1: