Division 3 Cedar Falls Iowa May 22, 2010

NHRDA

0522-XL.gif

Last edited:
Quick question, I plan on racing and dont have my annual membership NHDRA card can I get it at the race or do I have to get it online or do I even need it at all, with the entry/competition fee paid? Also, I know you use NHRA rules, but do you have a rule book online anywhere to look at? I just want to make sure I have all the safety stuff I need so I wont get turned away.

Quick question, I plan on racing and dont have my annual membership NHDRA card can I get it at the race or do I have to get it online or do I even need it at all, with the entry/competition fee paid? Also, I know you use NHRA rules, but do you have a rule book online anywhere to look at? I just want to make sure I have all the safety stuff I need so I wont get turned away.

Yes you can get your membership at the track.

No we don't have an online rule book. How fast is the truck & I can let you know what you need to have for your ET & MPH.

Yes you can get your membership at the track.

No we don't have an online rule book. How fast is the truck & I can let you know what you need to have for your ET & MPH.

Still being built, should be done this weekend, hoping for mid 11's out of the box little faster after I get it dial in.

So Ill be looking at $75 w/ membership and ET bracket.

Looks like 30% chance of rain Friday with a high of 70* and a low of 54*. Saturday partly cloudy and 79* with a low of 61*. This could change though, it is Iowa. :hehe:

Not sure of the results but there was this sweet brown ram running low 10's from MN. Anyone have any info on this truck?

Back