Division 5 Event June 28th-29th

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Well I have been emailing back and forth all morning with John Stewart over at Diesel World. It looks like they will sponsor the event by publishing all of the winners of the weekend festivities. This includes all the race winners, show and shine winners, and dyno day winners! So if you want to see your truck published in a nationaly known diesel magazine, mark June 28th and 29th on your calanders! Anyone who wants to be mentioned as a sponsor, you gotta get a hold of Jeff (RacinDuallie) or Randy Cole at the NHRDA to get the sponsor info! It's gonna be a big event!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

* Looks into investing in tire shine and automotive wax companies.....

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

On a serious note,

This should give y-all a big insentive to wash off that mud and clean them rigs up properlike. . .

This is gonna be a BIG WEEKEND with DIESEL WORLD MAGAZINE coverage.
We have an awesome weekend of Diesel Action Planned- between the diesel drag racing action and the show and shine competition- then the following day we meet up with TI Dyno for an all out Dyno Competition, I suspect there will be a healthy supply of Johnsonville Brats and suds to go along with the trucks , the family and the friends- plus meeting new friends- it's gonna be a great weekend so mark your calendars!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

i'll be there but not sure if i'll have a new truck by then!

You locals there in the surrounding area will soon be listening to our radio adverstisement spots, there will also be a live broadcast at the track also.

I hear Ohio is HEAVILY Populated with Diesel folks so let's see em at the event!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I'll be there...hopefully...I think...and maybe I can put up some good numbers!

Chris

Next event on the radar for Division 5 - OHIO........ Now I hear Ohio has plenty of healthy trucks out there..... will they come out to play?:tree::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Last edited:
If not I will find your house and drop the clutch a few times on your lawn:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Go ahead I don't care I only rent the joint.....:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I'll be there don't worry about that none.

:D

N E W S F L A S H * U P D A T E *

I just got off the phone after talking to both parties.

On June 28th at Thompson, those attending will have a special spectating treat. For the first time- we will have the first side by side Diesel Powered Rat Rod Drag Race !!!!!:tree::rockwoot::cheer:

Details soon........:rockwoot: