Divorced Twins on a 6.0

I have hypermax rods now. Everything is studded in the bottom end. And so far I'm around 7k if I use s256 Borg Warner turbos. It's gumna be more prolly. And thanks Trusted. I apreciate it.

My top end still ain't done. Maybe in a next couple months it'll be ready for electronics and finally crank.

If you are paying 5k for 1 turbo, please give us a call. That is almost twice the price for ours

5k on a turbo? No way Jose! S256 Borg warners are around $1100 each. 56mm comp .55 a/r. Eclipse factory turbo from what I hear. River city quoted a turbo for $1000 each but wouldn't give details until I bought it.

I wish I was making that up. Direct from Porsche, 5000 and some change, hell, it wasnt even a VGT.

5k fir a Porsche. Ya I could see that. Heck a 6.7 vgt holdset is 4k from holset new.

What can you do by paralleling the stage that couldn't be done with a single charger?

I swear, everybody sees "twins" on gassers and thinks they need them. Only thing is... the gassers are running two chargers because they're usually running a couple high 60 or mid to high 70+mm chargers. Try finding a single to replace that and you have your answer as to why they run two. If you found a charger that big.... where in the hell would you stick it?

Next.... we need more CFM than they do for every horsepower.

Lastly, check this out...

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63128

All you ever need to know about it. In the flesh, tried and true, lol.

Back