DMAX in a SUPERDUTY conversion

Keep trying for the Dmax. It would be really cool and something different.

I say DO IT... But the hardest part would be combining the 2 wiring harnesses. It might be easier to gut the ford cab and engine bay and install all gm wiring dash ect. Rich

Why not use all after market gauges and make a new cluster? Wouldn't be the cheapest route but might be quicker and easier in the long run. If done right it would look damn good too.

just put the oil, water temp, and boost sensor from the 6.0. you would do the same thing if you put a 5.9 cummins in it. oh, for the coolant temp; i would adapt both dmax and 6.0 for the cluster to work, and for the dmax ecm to work properly

going with the 12v or common rail guys, but atleast we got info if anyone were ever to wana to it

why would you put a jap motor into an american truck anyhow?
Um.....last time I checked Moraine Ohio was in America. :poke:

going with the 12v or common rail guys, but atleast we got info if anyone were ever to wana to it
The CR only needs like 3 wires to run so their not too bad. Kyle03d put a CR cummins in his 03 chevy as a toy. I don't think it was too hard even with the senors. Assuming the Ford isn't too much different in the way the gauges read it is probably similar (like 5v reference ect.).

Yeah go with a dmax motor it will be sick! I wouldn't consider a 6.4 seems like it will be a re run of a 6.0