Dmax wins Bully dog dyno day , 1147 hp

My buddy Dimitri Millard won the bully dog dyno day with 1147 hp on spray .
Truck details are 2001 LB7 , built motor , dual cp3's , S480 ,injectors, and all the usual supporting mods .

:rockwoot:

Is that the red one with a bigazz bumper on it?

When the hell was this, last weekend?

yes, last saturday. 7/18. was told he took the nozzles out of the jets. thats not the first time he has done that. someone that was there told me this

Who is Hector with the LLY? Damn nice numbers on fuel only. Anyone know what turbo(s) he's running?

Who is Hector with the LLY? Damn nice numbers on fuel only. Anyone know what turbo(s) he's running?

Superflow dyno at 30% load.

Top Dodges
David Phillips St. George, UT 895 (n2o) 12v
Johnny Ramierez Payette, ID 869/1508 (n2o) CR
Jared Bristol Draper, UT 776/1362 (fuel only) CR

Top GM's
Dmitri Miller Lehi, UT 1142 (n2o) LB7
Rob Coddens Eagle, ID 1060/1444 (fuel only) LB7
Hector Palacio Pocatello, ID 968/1295 (n2o) LLY

Top Fords
John Walker Rexburg, ID 729 (n2o) 6.4L Power Stroke
Ernest Schwarts Bonners Ferry, ID 665/1202 (n2o) 7.3L Power Stroke
Jacob White Spanish Fork, UT 447 (fuel only) 7.3L Power Stroke

Races
1st. Jared Voller CR Cummins
2nd. Rob Coddens LBZ Dmax
3rd. Jake Johnson LLY Dmax

Hector made his #s with n2o

this is dmitri i own the red truck that won bully dog, its not the one with the big red bumper thats cam and daves truck from shelly, and no the jets were never pulled out of my system for that dyno, and cam does not pull his jets either

I dynoed with two 90 jets, it probably wouldnt have hit so hi but the bottle psi was through the roof cause of how hot it was that day, it was a 100 degrees in the shade, one of my systems didnt even kick cause of the psi of my other bottle it was hell up there on:nos:

thank you everyone i just joined your site thank you for all the hits and posts i look forward to talking to everyone:Cheer:

oh man the "DRIFTER" is on the site now:bang hey dimitri whos computer you usin:hehe::hehe::hehe:

ha ha what ever computer i can get too, i dont usually get on very often so its cool to drift keeps you guessing :drive: I still have it i just refreshed it and put that s480 on in the mean time just to try it im planning on putting the other one back on though, the ball bearing is so much nicer for a daily driver. Thank you glad to sign up:rockwoot:

I would be a little let down by those numbers dimitri, also when is going to start "raining tens"