Dockboy makes 878 on #2 only.

This comment makes you the honorary recipient.....

assclown.jpg

wow. hit the nail on the head.

Greg - I already replied over on the Nation - but if you need something I'll do what I can!

Sorry to see that happen, really wanted to see it run at the TS event. There is still time though!

Right on with the 878. Time to toss in a set of diamond locks or similar.

Greg,

Get it back up and going soon. Great numbers, it will give you a starting point for the next time.

Dennis

Damb Greg I don't know what to say! Great #'s before the carnage none the less. You can use my beach place for a while if the wife runs you out of the house. LOL

Thanks again everyone!! It will be back!! Got to find out where the limits are!!

Answers to some questions:

-Yes, it was a stock '03 short block

-Hit 72 lbs. of boost with just the TST on 5/1 at 759 hp (85 on the street)
-Hit 62 lbs of boost with just the Smarty on #9 at 816 hp (72 on the street)

Oh, and Don...........I think the BFI's flow some fuel!!:st::hehe::evil

This comment makes you the honorary recipient.....

assclown.jpg

Dennis- I never met ya, but I owe ya a few cold ones for that one. Post of the year nominee.

Dockboy- Sorry about the block man. Sure did sound sweet though till the knockin started. Good luck with the rebuild.

Well that sux. At least you got a good number out of it first.:D

What do you do to the bottom end from here?

Greg, great first start numbers. Sucks on the block. My heart would've been flopping around on the floor in the oil after the effort you put in this year. I just hate it when that happens. You'll build a new one. Yeah, spent a little time with wifey before she gets any "Bobbitize" ideas in her head!!

Suck's to hear after all your hard work Greg. Congrats on the #'s at least that should help ya feel a little better.

Great numbers. Sorry about the carnage. Keep up the good work. At least you are still alive and not living in the truck!

Ah Greg, I am so sorry to hear this. I know how much time, money and work you have put into this latest project.

I actually do feel sick for you right now, probably because Alan is still knee deep in the process you just went through. I always keep it in the back of my mind that these things happen, but I don't know that it would help if it did happen to his truck. Especially this quick after being done. Some days I feel like Alan's truck will never see the road again.

Luckily, you have a great attitude and I know you will come back soon even stronger.

Good luck with it all.

good numbers! just to bad about the motor...I guess in a sad sick kinda way its better to have it go now than later down the road.. So What kinda numbers you guna try to build the next motor to pull?

Damn Greg!

I just got off the phone with Kai when I was driving back up from Seattle. That's wicked! OMG...We're all with you when we can ell you how you feel....bu this time, it sucks even more cuz you just got that CTD settled in nice and neat...

Well, time to get the flat shovel out and collect all the parts....

Back