Dodge 2.6 pulling truck

Pullin' Out

last minute pro
I have a 01 Dodge pulling truck im looking to sell. The body and Chassis have 90,000 miles and is in good shape. It was my daily driver until 3 years ago when it became a dedicated puller. All the work was done by me including machine work and fabrication. The original motor was replaced for a 12v when it became a dedicated puller. The motor has about 55 hooks on it and the chassis has around 100 hooks.

The motor contains the following...
Fire ringed head with larger valves, springs, keepers and retainers, HD pushrods, port and polish with a runner style intake manifold. The bottom end is a 5.9 block and has a 5.9 crank with factory forged rods and Mahle pistons.
The bottom end also contains...
A1 rod bolts
block stiffener
Haisley cam
24v tappets
billet tappet cover
billet front cover
billet freeze plugs etc...
It has a fulidamper bolted on it as well as an electric water pump and electric fans.
It has a Harts HX60 turbocharger mounted on an ATS exhaust manifold with a steel t6 center section that's cooled with a Frozen Boost water to air cooler.
The fuel system includes an aluminum 10 gallon tank with a Waterman lift pump feeding a 13mm injection pump from Northeast Diesel. I run .093 lines with a set of Harts 5 hole injectors. (It also includes a 3 way dump valve and the necessary fuel filters)
The motor is attached to an nv 4500 and with billet input shaft and 271 transfer case with a Kennys triple disk clutch.
The rear drivetrain has 1480 yokes and 4.88 gears with a 37 spline spool and 37 spline axles.
The front end contains 4.88 gears as well as a 35 spline Elocker and 35 spline axles. (The passenger side is a solid unit)
The tires are new 35" BFG A/t's mounted on 17" aluminum wheels.

Im sure there is a lot of little stuff I forgot to mention. The truck comes turn key and is ready to pull with weight box, traction bars, hitch, gauges, tranny blanket etc...

The truck is PPL legal and runs well and consistent, contact me if your interested.
$28,000

Thanks, (816) 918-7161

Attachments

• 001 Resize.jpg
    001 Resize.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 006 resize.jpg
    006 resize.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 011 Resize.jpg
    011 Resize.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 003 Resize.jpg
    003 Resize.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
I forgot to mention the pistons have been coated and rotating assembly balanced..

More pics from school.

Attachments

• 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 163 resize.jpg
    163 resize.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0