Dodge NP205

BowtiedCTD

CHIVE ON
Im currently looking fora NP205 out of a dodge that has a manual transmission in it. mine is taking a crap and i would like to get a new one instead of rebuilding the one i currently have.

Thanks
Nick

What year is the tranny/T-case combo?? IIRC that should be an NP241 either DLD or DHD (Dodge Light Duty, Dodge Heavy Duty) if it's out of a 94-02 bodystyle truck.

BTW, might be interested in your old unit, I have a project in mind :evil

oops forgot about that. tranny=2001 NV4500. Tcase=1987 Chevy NP205 fabbed for the tranny. needing a NP205 from a 89-91 5 spd truck/vehicle with front output on the passenger side.

Billysgoat, if ur gonna be runnin an auto let me know, i have an automatic version of the NP205, it wont fit the manual transmissions.

the tcase i pull out might not be usable again, cuz the case has been tampered with. but im not gonna be too sure til we get her out and apart. or it will probably just get rebuilt for a different application that my brother might be able to use it for.

Welllll.....I happen to have a late 70's NP205 mated to a SM465 sitting in the weeds right now, we might need to talk :D I am interested in the auto version for my project.

It's out of a 79 3/4 ton Chevy. PM me a # if you are interested and I'll give you a ring.

i need a tcase for a dodge manual tranny. i can get another chevy tcase, but i dont want to have to fab anything again. just want to get it done right. but ill get ahold of my brother and see wat we can do about the automatic transfer case.

OK, no hurry, I don't have enough spare change to pay attention right now LOL LOL

My brother is out of town right now, and wont be back til tomorrow night. so i will find out more later. just figured id keep ya posted mr goat.

Please don't call me "Mr." goat, folks might think I'm respectable LOL LOL LOL

my bad senior goat:) but yea as soon as i talk to my brother ill let u know wat i find out.

didnt forget about ya billygoat, its hard to get ahold of my brother, we are on different schedules. im tryin to make sure its usable in the condition it is in or if we have to put it back together. ill keep ya posted

I can take it in any condition, whether it's a complete unit or a box of parts :D

thats good to know, but im still gonna try to make sure everything is there, dont wanna say its all there and if u were to buy it and get it for it not all to be there.

Billysgoat said:
I can take it in any condition, whether it's a complete unit or a box of parts :D
My brother and I have 2 205 auto transfer cases 89 to 93 PM me if your interrested they are in good shape.
Dale

hey billy sorry its taken me so long to get back to u, holidays got super busy and after i get my rearend fixed(ring and pinion are trashed) ill see if i can get u that quote on shippin

Not a problem, with the way work is going I don't have time to pay attention, even with all the OT pay LOL LOL LOL

Yeah,I have more money, then Uncle Sammie gets aholt of my paycheck and it all goes away :bang LOL LOL