dodge parts

Ill give ya 15 for the ac switch. Also do you have the panel with the cigarette lighters? If so i need that too

I would like to buy your AC controls just give me a price. And are the wheels that you're talking about simulators? I have a 99 dually and I've been missing the left front simulator for a long time, I would be interested in buying both of them from you if they are in fact dually simulators. I couldn't PM you because I don't have 10 posts (36 years old but for some reason not old enough to ride this ride, been a member on here since 2007, pretty stupid if you ask me) I was going to leave a phone number but since I'm not allowed to PM I guess I'll just give you my email. ssquires74@gmail.com
Steve

Ill give ya 15 for the ac switch. Also do you have the panel with the cigarette lighters? If so i need that too

sounds awful cheap... let me look and see what its worth... in the first pic theres the ash tray, i dont know about thepanel?

id really like to somebody to just buy every bit of the stuff pictured so i dont have to look at it anymore!!

Well find out what its worth and ill get it. The reason i put that price out there is because i found one on ebay for that but just let me know. Also does it have any cracks in the face?

Sounds good just let me know what you want. The ac blows cold but it doesnt do much when it only comes out the defrost vents

do u have the overhead console that displays mpg and etc,also the light switch what year im looking for the switch thagt has fog lights i believe is 01 to 02 maybe 00 idk also looking for the foglights let me know ASAP a friend of mine is sending u a check tom so...

no overhead thing or fogs... i have the headlight switch, let me check and see if its made for fogs or just heads

Back