Dodge ram shop clean out

98xtremcummins

Alot of sec gen misc parts.

98 complete tan leather interior. Carpet to headliner. 9.9 out of 10 was an extended cab. Complete dash and door panels. $850

2- 02 Dana 60 front axles. Solid shaft setups. One axle is complete but the housing is bent on the right side inner c. The other is the housing and 355 gears. So with this you can make one complete axle and have a few parts left over. $1000 for both.

Rust free 94-02 standard or extended cab doors. Manual windows and west coast mirrors. $325 for pair.

3- Stock cummins flex plates. $75 each

2- stock flywheels for nv4500 ' s $75 each

1- stock flywheel for Nv5600 - $75

6.5 shortbed bed rust free from florida. Teal green. Few minor handling dings. $700

91 dodge cummins non intercooled radiator support. No rust. $125

Many rust free 94-02 dodge tailgates. Starting at $75 and up

01 dodge ram quad cab dark gray interior parts. Ask??

97- up hydro boost setups. $125 each.

Rear windows. A couple plain and a couple sliders. $35 each on plain windows. $75 on sliders.

1- left rear quad door for 98.5-02. $135.

Tons of interior parts. Trim. Door panels. Door windows.

I have almost complete low mileage 02 dsl dark gray interior. Ask???

Multiple 94-02 dodge hoods. $75 and up

Located in western wisconsin. But can meet or de
liver depending on your location. Let me know. All parts are obo. Cleaning out shop. Going on to a different side of the diesel business.

Last edited:
I need a gray dash and the bezel trim piece.. Maybe a drivers side door if u cut me a deal on it all.. tx me 731-212-7057

You have everything to convert a truck to power windows and locks? 02 and also a 01-02 manual ecm?!? Wouldn't be against replacing the whole interior with carpet and leather also

Darker gray i believe. Its a 01 with vinyl floor interior if that says anythin. Tx me on price and pics if u dont mind

Where are you located? I would possibly be able to meet im Very interested in the doors. What color are they? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey sorry I haven't got back to you, the wife I just had our baby... text me some pictures of the doors if you could please. 815 291 8234