Does anyone here own an Adam horse, or stock trailer?

RustyBolts

I went to QH Congress on Saturday the 23rd, and found myself looking at the selection that Armstrong Trailers of Salem Ohio brought out. They are a dealer for Adam Trailers, and I must say, I like what they had to offer. I'm just wondering if anyone on here has an Adam trailer, and what you think of them.

My cousin bought one from the same dealer I believe. At least they were from Salem. They brought it to his house yesterday. I went out and looked at it tonight. I think it is the Excursion 3 horse from looking at the Adam website. Excursion It looked like a very well built trailer. He needs to get the goose neck hitch put on the truck now. We'll see how everything holds up after he gets to use it some.

Thanks a bunch for the reply! Please, keep me posted on how well you guys like it. :thankyou2: The Excursion Aluminum Gooseneck, and the Bronco III/IV Steel Gooseneck are the ones I'm most interested in right now.

Last edited:
My only complaint about the adam trailers is the wiring. On a monday trailer your brake wire might be brown and on tues it'll be black!!!! I have never seen such a cluster f. We called Adam co one time on some wiring probs and wanted a wiring diagram.They said they didnt go by a map that it depended who wired it!!!! My wiring is brown brakes
blue markers
red ground
yellow rt
white lt
green stop lamp

We have an adams 2 horse stock trailer. Good little trailer. Nothing big or fancy but it gets the job done.