Doghouse diesel tuned my truck Saturday

Are you able to tune just off the data logging? Im out in Colorado so dont think I could get my truck to you.
Mathew

logging works but, I believe word of mouth is stronger. If you can relay good info to him, that really helps. The tune's he already has made are gonna be real close to what ever you need.

When logging you'll need to watch for issues and watch the log to see what page went by when you noticed the issue. Write that down and continue on. That way when someone looks at the log, they'll know where to look to fix things.

That he does. My truck is a far far nicer now that it has EFILive on it. Since getting that and recently adding the twins, ive been grinning from ear to ear for a couple of weeks now.
:woohoo:

Got ya some twins huh!!!

Nice!!

OP thanks for posting. I was hapoy to hear that efi live brought you up to 20mpg. Im currently running 15 to 16mpg nearly stock. I am outting 120hp sticks in my truck. I am now waiting for EFI Live. Hoping its released this summer. Thanks for the info.

Yep. First thing I said after giggling like a schoolgirl was why did I wait so long to get twins. Actually that was the second thing i said, the first was "Holeee Chit" :eek:

I know the feeling!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

But lets hope your luck is a lot better than mine...

I sure miss that power...

Back