Doing a s366 wondering on injectors?

Blue01Cummins

I am put a s366 which will be a 66/74/14 wondering which injectors to do??.. I am fireringed and I am going to do water/Meth. And porting the exhaust side on the head.. I was thinking a 7x14 but not sure..

It may be useful to add a bit more information about what you have, your first post was rather vague.

I ran 7x12s with a silver bullet and it didnt clean up

Well the truck has a drag comp and intake exhaust airdog 150 and I am fireringing it I am also porting the exhaust side I plan to run water/Meth and maybe nitrous with the 66

Well the truck has a drag comp and intake exhaust airdog 150 and I am fireringing it I am also porting the exhaust side I plan to run water/Meth and maybe nitrous with the 66

Yum, nitrous! Till the turbo goes zing and turns things into a real party.

Is it daily driven? Where are you located ie; climate and elevation? What are your goals?

Take the valves out and port the intake bowl, or pocket. What ever you want to call it. There is alot of gain form this. Milling the intake off and porting the intake runner, There is not much gain from that. If you were building an all out puller or drag truck, it would be money well spent. But for the street or play toy, spend your money on other things. But you should port the intake side.