Doing a s366 wondering on injectors?

Take the valves out and port the intake bowl, or pocket. What ever you want to call it. There is alot of gain form this. Milling the intake off and porting the intake runner, There is not much gain from that. If you were building an all out puller or drag truck, it would be money well spent. But for the street or play toy, spend your money on other things. But you should port the intake side.

Simply put... Your an idiot

Take the valves out and port the intake bowl, or pocket. What ever you want to call it. There is alot of gain form this. Milling the intake off and porting the intake runner, There is not much gain from that. If you were building an all out puller or drag truck, it would be money well spent. But for the street or play toy, spend your money on other things. But you should port the intake side.

serious question.....have you seen the bowls on a 24v head? the intake side was much better from the factory on my head. the exhaust side needed the bowl work.

And the intake side you shouldn't have to worry about so much since it is forcing in air and why they cut the intake out is to get a even flow which helps out a lot... which.I have been thinking about doing the spool aid to even it out a little but idk how to get pass the vp44 in the front

I've ported alot of 12v and 24v heads. All of them with numbers to back it up. What i'm saying is he should do the intake side also. Your there, why would you not.

And jlbays: Your correct on the exhaust pocket. It's screwed up from the factory. Even though the intake pocket looks good, there is still room for improvement.

Back