Dominator Now Carrying Turbo Performance Products / Turbo Sock!

no ripping or tearing anything apart. take the heat shield off and put the blanket on with the d-max. really simple and worth the money:Cheer:

So, these can be put on without removing anything but the factory POS heat shield on my Dmax? Am I understanding that correctly? No ripping/tearing to get it on the turbo?

It is pretty simple on the duramax. It usually takes about 5-10 minutes to install on one. You just pull off the heat shield and wrap the blanket around then secure it with the stainless steel zip ties.

Here are a couple pics of them installed on an LLY

LLYturboblanketinstalled1.jpg

LLYturboblanketinstalled2.jpg

LLYturboblanketinstalled3.jpg

LLYturboblanketinstalled4.jpg

blanket

brian i will take one for 04 stock common rail. i will pm my shipping info

Installed pics on a Cummins ?
I've been wanting to do this since I got the truck back...would need both an S300 and an S400.
Any chance of getting one made for the hot pipe is measurements were given ?

I've sent e-mails to several companies with no response and had almost forgtten about it till this thread.

Installed pics on a Cummins ?
I've been wanting to do this since I got the truck back...would need both an S300 and an S400.
Any chance of getting one made for the hot pipe is measurements were given ?

I've sent e-mails to several companies with no response and had almost forgtten about it till this thread.

We have S300 and S400 in stock. They will make blankets for the hot pipe as well with just a picture of the pipe and some simple measurements. After the picture it would probably take 2 days to get the hotpipe blanket made and just depending on material would be the cost for it.

Here is one picture of the Dodge blanket but I will get some more posted in a minute.

S300TurboSock.jpg

It'll be hard to get a pic with the hot pipe in the truck...but I can get close I guess. Pipe size and dimensions won't be hard though. Can you find out exactly what's needed ?
I'm guessing pipe OD, radius of bend and any additional length added to or removed from the 90* elbow ?
Would they need the flange sizes ?

PM me whatever info they need and put me down for a 300 and 400 blanket plus having the hot pipe blanket made.

I got to see Josh's in action this weekend. Spoolup is still a little slow being that it is an S400 with a converter that isnt real loose, but I do think it helped it out. I also installed it. We backed it off the trailer, popped the hood, put it on the turbo, and were done with it in about 2 or 3 minutes.

I have a video of Josh's pull I will try and get up.

Eric

Hey guys,

It got pretty busy there for awhile. I just wanted to make sure that everyone that ordered a blanket while the sale was going got it. If not please shoot me a PM so we can get it taken care of.

Also if any one else would like to purchase one just post here or shoot me a message and we will get you taken care of.

Thanks,
Bryan

Got mine in a couple of days ago...just had a chance to play with them this afternoon.
I got them for both my S300 and S475 and also had them custom make me a hot-pipe blanket.
Other than my hands being too large and space being too small in my conversion truck.....the hot-pipe and S300 blanket went on without a hitch and look very nice installed.
I'll get the blanket on the 400 this weekend when I change the oil. I have to get the truck up on ramps to get under it but when I get it completly done I'll get some pics up so everyone can see how nice they look installed.

We have new photos of them along with better descriptions on our website.

Here is a link to the website.

We are having a Turbo Sale right now and including a FREE blanket with every turbo. More Info <---- Clicky Clicky