Double disc iron giant south bend clutch with billet input shaft

dieselguy9311

just like it says 4200 lbs double disc iron giant has about 500 miles of driving on it never got to pull. Yes it can be street driven but very very sticky. Pm me with offers it also comes with billet input shaft can supply pictures to prove it is what it is. Not sure what I want out of it so just shoot me a price see were it goes. Thanks

Came off a nv4500 dodge believe it works with 5600 as well does come with pressure plate and south bend rebuildable flywheel all there ready to use

Well ok then. I guess I looked around on here and I found a clutch like mine for 2000 and it does not come with input shaft so I will do everything for 2000. Priced to sell I hope. if not ur taste make an offer since I have base price.

That's cool got to keep the order I didn't spend the time to read the rule. Kind of like instructions just not me.

ok have been looking around seems that i might have been a little strong on my price think that 1700 with flywheel clutch pressure plate and billet input shaft seems a little better to move quick thanks for looking.

No mine got made when they where just switching them over. But with all south bend clutches if they ever go bad u can get them rebuilt for 800$ and he will switch it to the button style if that is something u want. I never had any problems with this clutch. And is still a 1000hp clutch.