Down On Power-low End

mpracehemi

HP NUT
Truck has been running perfect for a few months now.....'cept trip the cel with #1/#2 low voltage heater ( I removed stock fuel filt. and heater grid-made my own block and sealed up the wires). I got a wild hair/idea to pull the fuse and relay for the heater... I started it up and when I got to a major street, I pushed the go pedal and had to push harder than norm. plus it was pouring out major smoke.......I put the fuse and relay back in, no change.

Through some advise, I disconnected both batts. for 4 hrs., no change...

Some more advise, disconnect batts. and then touch together to reset ecu.. no change...

Each time with batts., I unloaded smarty back to stock. Went for road test in stock mode and ran fine-no smoke. Just down on power-stock 'cept stix/turbos. Took a bit longer to spool but once lit, it moved (45-50psi boost)

I swap back in my stock ic and checked tubes/boots for any leaks.

I set in stock filt. and connected, did the batt. thing again, no change...

Anyone have any suggestions what the deal is?? Can I delete the tnt/r and then reload the tune?? I have the tune saved on my computer......

I'm lost now........

Has anyone had to reboot their smarty as in reload on the box itself?? I've tried the batts. again and again. Took it out for test run and same problem, takes more go pedal than it used to and smokes like crazy. Once the turbos lite, 45psi/20psi wot this time, taking out some frustration.....

But it's like the smarty not even loaded on sw7. Even tried sw9 and no diff.
When I had it back to stock at least it didn't smoke like a frieghttrain...