DPF Delete

SAK

I'm going fast mama.
Looking for some info on a DPF Delete for an 08 6.7. Who's offering programmers with the regen delete and who's offering pipes.

TIA,
David

Feel free to get ahold of me if you need any info on DPF deletes. I have been running one for awhile now and have put lets say a few on.

no one has a programmer to delete them like the other 2 but but there are a few companies that have fooler boxes, I have the badp fooler box, which is the one in the link above and its the first style they made, now they have a code free but not sure if its shipping yet or not with the hurricane

Thanks guys, talked to badp the other day.

CODE FREE kits

The code free kits starting shipping last week.
Shane

Thanks for the support Moose. I like that emblem it looks like someone has that hass machine lined out and working well.

i am new to this forum, so i do not know if this has been answerd yet or not. i have a 2008 6.7 cummins, i want to do a DPF delete and was wondering if it was legal or not. how do you smog the vehicle with the emissions gone? i was also told that the emissions law does not go into effect untill 2010, therefore they can not enforce the DPF untill then.