DPF Pipes are ready!!

xtrm-acc

My friends company will have the dpf pipes ready to go by tommorrow! They will have detailed instructions on install as to not throw codes or send into regen. You will have to have an aftermarket Intake in order for the system to work properly, and if you need that he will have packages available . I have had this on my truck for a few days now, along with the Bullydog Power Pup, and the results have been incredible. I will post dyno results for my truck by tomorrow. He has TONS of hours into this project, but it will be nice to actually have options to get rid of that stupid emissions crap. This package is for OFFROAD OR RACE purposes only, of course. And without a hint of sarcasm in my voice, do not run this setup on the street :) For all the guys that have sent me a PM, dont worry I will get back to you by tomorrow. You will be first on the list to get one. If you haven't, FOR HELLS sakes PM me so I can put you on the list!

does this kit include a new down pipe looks like there is a cat in it too. has it been tested on an 08?

It takes out the 2nd cat that is mounted before the dpf out as well. It is a good system, I have been testing it for them on my 07.5 with the 6.7. If you want more info, email them at hsperformance@hotmail.com.

Yes so far the system they have fools the sensors. It is still possible to get an occasional cel due to the nature of the ecm. But so far I have had none on my truck after a week of testing. Seems to work great, especially with my programmer on it :)

Does it run any better? sound better? get any better mileage? i might have to talk my boss into this.

They are working on getting some info up on a website. You can email them at hsperformance@hotmail.com. Mine runs SO much better without that crap. Sound great, not to loud but nice and throaty. Not sure on mileage yet cuz I cant keep my foot out of it yet. Lower egt's though

how about a video with just the truck with no background music? I'd like to get a better idea what it sounds like.

DFP Delete

Will keep us posted on this. Could be the first piece in big power for the 6.7.:clap: