Dr. Performance Cetane Boost-R *FREE*

I posted in the other thread that was going on... not sure if anything happened with it. I'll try again.

Jeremy Flagg
402 Fannie Ave
St. Louis, MO 63125

And this is for my sledpuller

mine finally came in today! Alex, what is the mixture ratio on this? just dump in a bunch, or is it similiar to the other cetane booster ratios? Thanks! :rockwoot:

mine finally came in today! Alex, what is the mixture ratio on this? just dump in a bunch, or is it similiar to the other cetane booster ratios? Thanks! :rockwoot:
I got mine a few days ago, before Dex :hehe:

I was wondering the ratio too...

Haven't recieved mine yet WTH.

I'm gonna guess that it didn't all get mailed out the same day, and some boxes will take longer.

And you get what you pay for. How much did you shell out for this stuff?

Thanks Alex!

Any pricing info out yet?

yeah im not complaining, after all i didn't shell out any money on it, so i will always enjoy free stuff!

Got mine yesterday. Thanks Alex! As soon as the truck is back up and running I'll post results....

Thanks Alex I got mine yesterday. I'll be adding it to the Tank on the next fill up.

Got mine today too!!! Now I need a motor to run it through, lol. Been so long I forgot about it too, I saw this box from UPS on the step with my name on it and couldn't remember what I ordered...