What paint scheme will it be?

• New Paint Design

Votes: 104 90.4%
  • Old Rainbow

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Dr. P has a race truck????

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
New design is wicked looking! Can't wait to see it on the truck! Looks fast even sitting on my screen

Rainbows are out of date that is for sure like the new sceem. But why don't you throw something bold at it like yellow:hehe::hehe:

New puller? What new puller?... :bang

Oh yeah, by the way, we are building a new sled pulling truck.

We need a smiley for "cat outa the bag" :hehe:

i heard a rumor that Dr. Performance was getting into pulling and picked up a truck

The Rainbow really works for you guys!I'm sure Doss wears his rainbow shirts to work everyday, to support the team or maybe its just his Man Friend won't allow him to wear anything different!he's such a happy little fellow!:hehe::hehe:

:Cheer::Cheer:
THATS JUST SOME FUNNY STUFF THERE :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Poor guy

the new one is kind of dull. race trucks need to be bright!!!

Bus, are you talking about the red truck? I like it, red paint (so to speak) to white, main thing is how does it look when Joe at Walmart opens the Magazine, he says cool I'll call them.

Jim

I'm not usually one to "go along with the crowd" but on this I must agree, I like the new design better.

Bus, are you talking about the red truck? I like it, red paint (so to speak) to white, main thing is how does it look when Joe at Walmart opens the Magazine, he says cool I'll call them.

Jim

It sucks that you are right. It would be nice if it was just, so so has a dr p box and he is winning so maybe I should call them.

I like there marketing and there getting to race too, they have sure turned that company around. Seems as though they are putting out a good product so to them I say press on.

Jim