Dr. Performance Xtreme Pro Street Final

MikeD

I know this is a little late but I just now remembered I had this video. Its taken from a digital camera so don't ***** about the quality. I think the times were 6.5x's Far lane(Ryan Tucker "Stock600") to a 7.0x's Near lane ( Aaron Slayden "Toolmansomethingortheother")

Yes the track was HOT!!!!!!!!

MOV01922.flv video by skeeter_00 - Photobucket

If I didn't suck at the internet I would actually embed the video....:bang

WOW! I didn't know Aaron leaves wheels up!

If I wasnt so sceered of breaking another input shaft I might actually catch as much air as Ryan.. :hehe:

It was truly jaw dropping to be behind Ryans truck watching it leave, I can only hope I can get that much power out of my little 160 pump.. :bang

Thanks for posting up the vid Mike... :rockwoot:

If I wasnt so sceered of breaking another input shaft I might actually catch as much air as Ryan.. :hehe:

It was truly jaw dropping to be behind Ryans truck watching it leave, I can only hope I can get that much power out of my little 160 pump.. :bang

I'll make sure not to tell everyone that you couldn't hold your water and thought you had to leave before the green light came on....:tree::rules:

hahaha I probably would have pulled a bruce and just left on the top bulb if I would have been in your shoes.....:hehe:

I'll make sure not to tell everyone that you couldn't hold your water and thought you had to leave before the green light came on....:tree::rules:

hahaha I probably would have pulled a bruce and just left on the top bulb if I would have been in your shoes.....:hehe:

Pulled a Bruce..... Bwahahahahahahah Now thats funny!

Im gonna blame leaving early on Ryan double bulbing me and loozing my Mo-Jo.. :poke::kick:

I just noticed that somebody was playing a motor tune in the background.. listen to it again right as were staging.

Are you sure those times are right? That white truck sure left quicker or so it seemed than a 7.0 1/8 mile. Any idea what the 60 foot times were?

Are you sure those times are right? That white truck sure left quicker or so it seemed than a 7.0 1/8 mile. Any idea what the 60 foot times were?

hahaha yeah aaron left just a little bit early....LOL

I think the best 60' anyone in that class cut was high 1.4x's which was Stock600 and he usually goes low 1.3x's.

Thanks Aaron, ya that was a lot of fun for sure, I hear ya on the input shaft as well, it sure sucks breaking them. You and I are the odd ducks out there with the TH400, and we both have a brake in them as well, I want to do a t-brake launch at the end of the night for everyone but it was'nt in the cards. Your doing well with the 160 and I know theres more in it yet.....
Ryan

Pulled a Bruce..... Bwahahahahahahah Now thats funny!

Im gonna blame leaving early on Ryan double bulbing me and loozing my Mo-Jo.. :poke::kick:

I just noticed that somebody was playing a motor tune in the background.. listen to it again right as were staging.

Bruce:bang, What more can I say right.....
Sorry again for double bulbing you it was a mistake on my part and very nearly cost me the race, I rolled in to fast being amp'ed up and turned the second bulb on, Ive never been able to get on the charger so fast and I was proud of it! That was still just a 8-9# foot brake launch but it left good, with that jump you had on me it was tough running you down for sure:hehe:, had a great time and cant wait to do it again.:Cheer:
Ryan

hahaha yeah aaron left just a little bit early....LOL

I think the best 60' anyone in that class cut was high 1.4x's which was Stock600 and he usually goes low 1.3x's.

Ya the 60' on both of my runs were 1.41 I believe, Arrons on that last pass was a 1.53, that truck left very hard and from the video you can see it jerked the tires some as well, very cool. It's still odd that the input holds as well as it does with all your launches being on the t-brake, next time it breaks holler at me and I'll get you hooked up with the one I use from Art Car, you then wont ever have to worry with it again.

Ya the 60' on both of my runs were 1.41 I believe, Arrons on that last pass was a 1.53, that truck left very hard and from the video you can see it jerked the tires some as well, very cool. It's still odd that the input holds as well as it does with all your launches being on the t-brake, next time it breaks holler at me and I'll get you hooked up with the one I use from Art Car, you then wont ever have to worry with it again.

Im still laughing at the "pulled a Bruce" comment.. :hehe: That was defiantly the red light of all red lights.

Well well see if the input holds up after tonight.... I have it (hopefully) where I can just flat foot it every time when I leave on the brake, and not have to worry about what boost im leaving at. So keep that Art Car phone number handy there Ryan. :bang:hehe:

Ya I hear ya, being able to leave flat footed on the brake would def. be easier and more consistant than having to roll in, feather the throttle, watch the boost gauge, and try and catch a dec. light. Good luck to ya tonight and hope that shaft holds in there for ya, if not I'll have your connection just a phone call away.....bring back some 6 second passes as well! Ryan