Drag Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Activity: 12-08-2016 12:22 AM

I'll send him a text to get on here and update yall.

Mines for an early truck according to edge.

What's the p/n . And do you know if edge still sells replacement harnesses. Also are you assuming it works and you haven't tested it (because butchered harness)?

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around. Had no interest for so long I figured it was forgotten about. As of 12/15/16 i am waiting payment on 12/18/16. If it does not happen I will inform you all. Thanks and sorry again

What's the p/n . And do you know if edge still sells replacement harnesses. Also are you assuming it works and you haven't tested it (because butchered harness)?

I have not tried it. Part number I'll have to get back to you on.
It fits 98.5 to 2000
Edge does sell a harness.

They also said, if it didn't work, they could repair.
I called and on the serial number they said it did not have the hot unlock done.

I took possession of it with a jacked up harness and never got around to ordering a harness and putting it on my last truck. Truck is now gone and it doesn't fit my common rail lol.

I have not tried it. Part number I'll have to get back to you on.
It fits 98.5 to 2000
Edge does sell a harness.

They also said, if it didn't work, they could repair.
I called and on the serial number they said it did not have the hot unlock done.

I took possession of it with a jacked up harness and never got around to ordering a harness and putting it on my last truck. Truck is now gone and it doesn't fit my common rail lol.

So, how much might ya have to have for the unsure if it works missing pieces item in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back