Drag Races at Pittsburgh in 2010 any plans Sleddy ??

ctd8999

P-Pump chump
Gene, are there any events in the works at Pittsburgh. Where's my T- Shirt ? Thanks Steve B.

Caleb has been talking with the track. Maybe expand it by a race or two. A couple local shops have talked about helping out, also, stay tuned!

Things are in the works with Pittsburgh Raceway, NADM, ans some local shops to put to gether a good racing series this year, so far its looking like a 5 race points series along with the track holding two of its own big diesel days the first being on April 17!

More info soon!

Thanx,
Caleb

I just got a prp schrdule the other day and I think I only seen one diesel event on it. I'll have to look at it again.

Caleb, called you today I'll talk to you next week. Thanks Steve B.

Caleb, called you today I'll talk to you next week. Thanks Steve B.

Yeah, treid calin back, went to your voice mail, I should be around tomarrow if ya have a min!! Caleb

So now I heard Diesel Dawgs isnt on April 17. That day is supposed to be just a diesel day with sign ups or some BS????!!!! What is going on here

Did it happen? The weather was terrible, and I had to work, anyway.

They posted last minute on there site rained out. O well looking forward to it when it comes back around.

May 15th still a go Caleb at the raceway park? Havent heard anything it would be nice to get a good turn out.

Back