Dragon Fire Vp44

Monster Pump Mike = :clap::clap:
I think the real reason he keeps doing so well is because he stays focused on the vp and not trying to keep up with the other cr and p pump vendors. jmho.

Ty hill from here in Hudson who is running a twin setup by mike along with his pump and Mikes tires ran a 11.49 in the 1/4 at IRP, he had a bad 0-60 time as this was his 2nd time ever drag racing. Not bad for a QCSB that was built to pull a snowmobile trailer :poke:

Mike and I are going to head to the track later this summer and dial truck in :charger:

not sure if he had a redline on it or comp box, Ill find out later in the week. Sticks are the matching ones to the monster pump. It was a black QCSB side exhaust, and lowered a little, if anyone has photos/video of it from IRP

825.4hp 1375tq on the dragon flow today with some juice. A rigged up solenoid.

It's ****ty the guy running the dyno did a horrible job on the print outs. Can't see the top line tq and it's a graph from 500 to 5000 rpms. I could not get any boost until 2800 rpms. It was a waist of time and money in my eyes other than placing 2nd and getting money.

With the one run I tried fuel only I could not get the turbo lit. Until 2400rpms and I looked down at the guages I was at 28psi at 2800rpms and that's all it made. It was a 550pass and felt like ****. I'm not a big fan of the dyno dynamics. That was with the redline at 60% but I made 630hp at buda with redline at 15%. The fuel run today was worthless.

It's ****ty the guy running the dyno did a horrible job on the print outs. Can't see the top line tq and it's a graph from 500 to 5000 rpms. I could not get any boost until 2800 rpms. It was a waist of time and money in my eyes other than placing 2nd and getting money.

Either way, great numbers man. Congrats.

PS....Let me know about the head studs. Not sure if you got my PM?

Still makes you near the top of the highest hp VP trucks in the country right? top 5

I really don't know for sure. But it has more in it I think just need some more dyno time. I think we were spraying about a 150 to 200 shot and still not cleaning it up. Evens with the juice I still wasn't getting my boost where I would like to see it. Need it to come on sooner cause it was ramping up at 2500 rpms. Oh well a little more tuneing time and we will see.

The dyno was probably programmed to show up to a certain value for torque. good news is that torque can be calculated based on rpms and hp.
With the one run I tried fuel only I could not get the turbo lit. Until 2400rpms and I looked down at the guages I was at 28psi at 2800rpms and that's all it made. It was a 550pass and felt like ****. I'm not a big fan of the dyno dynamics. That was with the redline at 60% but I made 630hp at buda with redline at 15%. The fuel run today was worthless.
I'd expect different results from two diffferent types of dynos. What kind of dyno was it at buda?

my buddy adam has the highest vp44 @ 1000hp using a monster pump and it's really aggressive and idles rough. I think he was making like 613hp fuel only and sprayed it to a 1000hp which is amazing. Trucks impressive.But I put A dragon fire pump on my buddys truck with a stock head stock fuel lines and a edge juice and made 650hp also thats with a standard super phat shaft turbo and it idle like stock and drives great its really smooth

Wassup Drake, I havent ran my truck fuel only with the Monster. It made 655with the Scheid HRVP.

Truck ran a 12.01@118 on the juice and a 12.50@109 on fuel this week end.