Dragon Fire Vp44

so im thinking about stepping up to the plate and ordering a dragon fire vp44 should i do it?

Why does it seem like the guys who are running the DFvp44 are not talking about it much? If it was as great as they claim, you would think there would be alot of talk. I want to know if it is streetable, towable or just a all out ballbuster? Any info? I have a pm box if you don't want your competition hearing any talk about it. Just curious? Will this thing loosen some of my fresh paint from the body or not?

That's a step backward man, don't do it! You want to make it a p-pumped 24v, or put a vp on it as well?

take it easy. im just messing with yah, i love my little undervalved cummins with its stockish p-pump from bosch....electronics are for the devil. :hehe:

Ill put it his way, if it was a ballbuster EVERYBODY would be talking about it! Dont you think???

Was the price ever mentioned? I hope this pump works out for us VP guys and has a lot more success rate then brand X.

Have had a little seat time! But was only running the pump, mach4's, adrenalin without the wiretap, and a silver bullet 66! Had no problems lighting the turbo and the tires! Now when i get my custom DDP's in and tap the pump, and get my water/meth kit on!!!

Have had a little seat time! But was only running the pump, mach4's, adrenalin without the wiretap, and a silver bullet 66! Had no problems lighting the turbo and the tires! Now when i get my custom DDP's in and tap the pump, and get my water/meth kit on!!!

So its worth it so far?

Mine should be here first of this week. just waiting on a few little odd and ends.

Does this pump allow more rpms than a SO Vp44 without worry of draining the rotor?

Guys i will not really know anything about this pump until april-may! When pulling season starts and i can really start putting it to the test!

Back